Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Some of your clients need more than traditional therapy. Something that is more than “therapy as usual” that will have them eager to engage in the therapeutic process. Yet you still need to use evidence-based practices to be reimbursed for your care.
Research shows Tai Chi combines gentle and adaptable exercises you can easily use with your clients for a variety of benefits, such as:
- Improve flexibility and balance to prevent falls
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Strengthen cardiovascular system
- Decrease chronic pain
- Recover from injuries and surgeries faster
Revolutionize your treatment sessions by incorporating elements of Tai Chi into your treatment plans for a variety of needs.
No experience with Tai Chi is required, as your instructor – a Master Trainer with the globallyrecognized Tai Chi for Health Institute – will teach you the movements step-by-step. This experiential live webcast will have you moving as you learn. Your instructor will connect the dots between the practices of Tai Chi, meditation, and positive psychology and demonstrate the techniques most appropriate for the rehabilitation your client needs.
Discover how you can use Tai Chi to add fun and energy to your sessions, engage your clients, and focus them on the path to healing and change.
- Examine the evidence behind Tai Chi and how it benefits your clients.
- Utilize safety precautions for Tai Chi when teaching others.
- Apply the Stepwise Progressive Teaching Method during treatment.
- Incorporate mindfulness in Tai Chi practice to enhance health and well-being benefits.
- Practice the dan tien breathing method to promote relaxation.
- Independently apply the basic Sun, Chen and Yang style movements of Tai Chi by the end of the course to strengthen clients’ flexibility, core and balance.
- Demonstrate the various Tai Chi movements into a seated position to be used for non-ambulatory patients.
- Develop practices of incorporating Tai Chi into real-life situations for fall prevention.
THE LATEST RESEARCH ON TAI CHI AND ITS BENEFITS
- Benefits to physical, emotional and mental
- What the research tells us
- Why Tai Chi is the ideal solution for fall prevention
DIFFERENT TAI CHI MOVEMENTS FOR VARIOUS THERAPEUTIC REASONS
Chen style: the original style
- Features: fast/slow moves; low stance; explosive demonstration & therapeutic relevance
Yang style: the most popular style
- Features: large flowing movements; gentle yet powerful demonstration & therapeutic relevance
Sun style: the newest style
- Features: higher stances; reduces joint stress demonstration & therapeutic relevance
HOW TO INCORPORATE TAI CHI INTO YOUR PRACTICE
Affect behaviors positively
- How to motivate your clients to start the road to recovery
- Choice theory
- Positive psychology
Affect rehab outcomes positively
- Introduction to Qigong
- Warm-up exercises
- Standing postures
- Tai Chi walking drills
- Cooling-down exercises
GROUP THERAPY PROGRAM (YANG STYLE)
- Still form practice/stepping drills
- Adaptions for knee, joint, and balance limitations
- Strategies for increasing strength and balance
GROUP THERAPY PROGRAM LAB (SUN STYLE)
- Intro of “Basic 6 Moves”
- Essential principles for fall prevention
THE STEPWISE PROGRESSIVE TEACHING METHOD
- Why safety is so important in Tai Chi
SEATED TAI CHI FOR NONAMBULATORY PATIENTS
- Group therapy program
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Tai Chi for Health: Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength and Stress – Ralph Dehner - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Tai Chi for Health: Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength and Stress – Ralph Dehner - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.