Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Working with parents around children and adolescent behaviors can be challenging. Parents ask,
- “Why can’t s/he just listen?”
- “Why is there always a power struggle?”
- “What can’t my kid just behave? “
- “I lose it all the time myself, I feel inadequate.”
- “We’ve tried everything; nothing works for us.”
The problem is that parents and authority figures often respond to kids in the same mode.
- “How many times have I told you?”
- “If you don’t….You’ll be grounded!”
- “That’s the last straw- I’ve had it. Go to your room!”
This type of communication will inflame most kids and especially kids that have ADHD, ODD, ASD and other resistant behaviors. Join Susan Epstein, LCSW, child behavior expert and author of the bestselling book, Over 60 Techniques, Activities & Worksheets for Challenging Children & Adolescents, and learn how to use mindfulness to reduce and even eliminate tantrums, meltdowns and showdowns. Discover creative strategies to help children transition from one activity to the next. You will leave this seminar with specific strategies to block negative behaviors and increase the positive behaviors without meltdowns or showdowns.
- State the difference between a “stop behavior and a start behavior”
- Summarize 10 essential skills for diffusing tantrums, meltdowns and shutdowns in children.
- Implement 3 tools to develop trust and motivation, while avoiding the pitfalls of power struggles and disengagement.
- Identify simple, easy interventions to engage even the most resistant behavior
Why Do They Lose It?
- Physical and Emotional Challenges
- Stop Behaviors
- Start Behaviors
Power Struggles: Non-Engagement & Blocking Strategies for ADHD, ODD, ASD & Resistant Behaviors
- Why time outs don’t work
- Mindfulness: How to Diffuse through Validation and Repetition
- How to Block Disrespectful & Negative Verbal & Non Verbal Behaviors
Visual Aids for Start & Stop Behaviors
- Using templates to communicate
- Transitions Made Fun
- Non verbal techniques to express feelings
- 3 x 5 cards for Tantrum Busting
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Tantrums, Meltdowns and Showdowns: Emotional Regulation Strategies for Children and Adolescents with ADHD, ODD, ASD and Resistant Behaviors – Susan Epstein - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Tantrums, Meltdowns and Showdowns: Emotional Regulation Strategies for Children and Adolescents with ADHD, ODD, ASD and Resistant Behaviors – Susan Epstein - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.