Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Trading Education Investing in Yourself
TCG Educational Course Bundle Entries & Exits + Trading Cryptocurrency
Trading Cryptocurrency $149 Special Launch Price!
Lets face it, trading currencies can be an intimidating proposition. This course covers topics ranging from market psychology to executing a trade and teaches you everything you need to succeed in trading cryptocurrencies.
Entries and Exit Strategy $199
Finding the right time to jump into or out of a trade is one of the most challenging aspects of trading. This course teaches you everything you need to identify trends, develop your plan, and execute your trades the perfect moment.
The Art of Knowing When
Have you ever found yourself in a trade, your positions currently in the red, and wonder if you should sell? Protecting your capital is important right? So you sell at a loss, and wonder what went wrong, only to watch your ticker drive up into the green? You’re not alone. Finding the right time to jump into or out of a trade is one of the most challenging aspects of trading.
Do you know when to pull the trigger?
Do you find you sell and suddenly the price skyrockets? Or perhaps you buy, and the price drops?
Have you ever found yourself in a trade, your positions currently in the red, and wonder if you should sell? Protecting your capital is important right? So you sell at a loss, and wonder what went wrong, only to watch your ticker drive up into the green? You’re not alone. Finding the right time to jump into or out of a trade is one of the most challenging aspects of trading. We often hear from traders who are constantly frustrated by timing! Understanding the importance of timing and the most readily used indicators and techniques represents the best way to consistently find the best entries and exits for your trade plans.
At the Chart Guys, this is the one area we find impacts traders of all skill levels. From those who are just starting to read charts to 10 year veterans who making a living trading high volatility options, one of commonly asked question is “Is it a good time to Sell and lock profits?” We have developed this course in order to help our members understand the methodology behind answering this question.
This course will help you identify the best possible entries and exits you can make and maximize your return per trade.
This course pack covers topics such as Psychology, discussing how ones own emotions can betray them, and more importantly, how to over come those very emotions. Moving through the Trading Plan module you will learn to develop and execute highly organized trading plans, utilizing the skills developed in the Indicators and Overlays module. Next you will work through Bullish & Bearish strategies, learning how to recognize and exploit actionable signals. The remaining modules, Setting Price Targets & Risk Management help you develop your trading plan even more effectively. Next, an introduction to the daily preparation method used by ChartingmanDan can help you develop your own approach to trading life. Lastly, a special bonus module introduces the concept of trading with Chart Patterns, a powerful highly visual trading methodology that can be used to validate all of the techniques taught in this course.
We thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope you find this course to be a valuable educational experience.
Module 1 Introduction
- Unit 1 1-1 Introduction
Module 2 Psychology of Trading
- Unit 1 2-1 Psychology of Fear
- Unit 2 2-2 Paper Trading
- Unit 3 2-3 Gaining Confidence
- Unit 4 2-4 Paper Trading Software
Module 3 Trading Plans
- Unit 1 3-1 Trading Plans
- Unit 2 3-2 Developing a Trading Plan
- Unit 3 3-3 Trading with the Trend
Module 4 Indicators and Overlays
- Unit 1 4-1 Indicators and Overlays
- Unit 2 4-2 Moving Averages
- Unit 3 4-3 Moving Averages Example – TWTR
- Unit 4 4-4 Moving Averages Example – NKE
- Unit 5 4-5 Bollinger Bands
- Unit 6 4-6 Bollinger Band Example – FB
- Unit 7 4-7 Bollinger Band Example – AAPL
- Unit 8 4-8 Bollinger Band Breakouts
- Unit 9 4-9 Selected Indicators
- Unit 10 4-10 Using the MACD
- Unit 11 4-11 MACD Example – TWTR
- Unit 12 4-12 MACD Exceptions to the Rule
- Unit 13 4-13 Using the RSI
- Unit 14 4-14 Volume
- Unit 15 4-15 Volume in Practice
- Unit 16 4-16 Volume Example – COST
- Unit 17 4-17 Volume Reversals
Module 5 Bullish/Bearish Entries
- Unit 1 5-1 Bullish Entries – Price History
- Unit 2 5-2 Bullish Entries – Moving Averages
- Unit 3 5-3 Bullish Entries – Psychological Levels
- Unit 4 5-4 Bearish Entries
- Unit 5 5-5 Bearish Entries – TWTR
- Unit 6 5-6 Bearish Entries – TSLA
- Unit 7 5-7 Bearish Entries – GOLD
Module 6 Making Poor Entries
- Unit 1 6-1 Making Poor Entries
- Unit 2 6-2 Chasing Stocks
- Unit 3 6-3 Missed Indicators
- Unit 4 6-4 Premature Entries
Module 7 Setting Price Targets
- Unit 1 7-1 Price Targets
- Unit 2 7-2 Targeting Moving Averages
- Unit 3 7-3 Targeting Price History
- Unit 4 7-4 Targeting Psychological Levels
- Unit 5 7-5 Bear Exits – Moving Averages
- Unit 6 7-6 Bear Exits – Price History
- Unit 7 7-7 Bear Exits – Psychological Levels
Module 8 Risk Management & Stop Losses
- Unit 1 8-1 Risk Management & Stop Losses
- Unit 2 8-2 Placing Stop Losses and Common Questions
- Unit 3 8-3 Types of Stop Losses
- Unit 4 8-4 Swing Trading with Stop Losses
- Unit 5 8-5 Stop Losses for Bears
Module 9 Daily Preparation
- Unit 1 9-1 Daily Preparation – Psychology
- Unit 2 9-2 Daily Preparation – Routine
- Unit 3 9-3 Determining your Preferences
- Unit 4 9-4 My Personal Routine
Module 10 Patterns for Entry/Exit Strategy
- Unit 1 10-1 Introducing Patterns
- Unit 2 10-2 Basic Channels
- Unit 3 10-3 Symmetrical Triangles
- Unit 4 10-4 Ascending Triangles
- Unit 5 10-5 Descending Triangles
- Unit 6 10-6 Ascending Wedge
- Unit 7 10-7 Descending Wedge
- Unit 8 10-8 Bullish Pennants
- Unit 9 10-9 Bullish Flags
- Unit 10 10-10 Bearish Flags
Module 11 Bringing it all Together
- Unit 1 11-1 Bringing it all Together
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the TCG Educational Course Bundle Entries and Exits-Trading – The Chart Guys - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our TCG Educational Course Bundle Entries and Exits-Trading – The Chart Guys - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.