THE LIFTING LIBRARY
A GUIDE TO MASTERING THE BODYBUILDING ESSENTIALS
BUY NOW FOR LIFETIME ACCESS
Every few months, more videos are added and the price will increase. Purchase NOW to get all future updates for free.
Hypertrophy plateaus and lagging body parts are primarily due to misperformed exercises.
We want to solve that problem for you.
Performing lifts incorrectly can definitely be the root cause of frustration for many athletes who are not as big or strong as they’d hope to be.
And more importantly, bad form can lead to wasted volume, injuries, and long-term burnout.
You might be surprised just how far a lifter can get with bad form, as we at 3DMJ have seen improper movement patterns at all levels of athlete.
But eventually, these experienced trainees come to us because they have hit a wall in progress.
And when this happens, the first thing we ask for is a collection of lifting videos to look for any holes in their exercise execution.
Because this is not a “beginner’s problem”.
This is an area of concern for all athletes and coaches who care about their bodies and results.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- 23 full-length video tutorials performed and narrated by 3DMJ Coaches. (More videos to be added every few months!)
- Instruction on set-up, performance, grip, stance, verbal cues, equipment, bracing, and any other overall execution guidance you may need in a text-based format
- Programming considerations for every exercise so you know how it fits into your overall plan
- Possible alternative movements or modified versions of key exercises
- Linked citations and visual aids where appropriate to enhance learning
- Links and details to our most recommended programs and educational courses for athletes and trainers
- Free videos and chapters of the Muscle and Strength Training Pyramid
- Over 40 additional articles and podcast episodes directly related to training specifics and programming so you can continue to customize and enhance your performance efforts over time
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Any athlete of any skill level who wants to ensure proper technique for themselves
- Any athlete who wants to learn how to program certain movements for increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Any coach who wants to ensure proper technique for themselves and their athletes
- Any coach who wants to improve how they communicate proper technique to their clients
- Any lifting enthusiast that needs to learn the lifts, improve their technique, or fine-tune their performance to ensure that their movements are safe, useful, and effective
CHECK OUT THIS SAMPLE BACK SQUAT TUTORIAL VIDEO
- Chapter 1 – Intro & How to Use This Course
- Chapter 2 – Back Squat
- Chapter 3 – Front Squat
- Chapter 4 – Hack Squat / Leg Press
- Chapter 5 – Single Leg Squat Variations
- Chapter 6 – Hip Thrust
- Chapter 7 – Deadlift
- Chapter 8 – Romanian Deadlift
- Chapter 9 – Good Morning
- Chapter 10 – Cable Pull-Through
- Chapter 11 – Calf Raise
- Chapter 12 – Bench Press
- Chapter 13 – Floor Press
- Chapter 14 – Dips
- Chapter 15 – Overhead Press
- Chapter 16 – Cable Row / Dumbbell Row
- Chapter 17 – Barbell Row / Seal Row
- Chapter 18 – Pull-Ups / Chin- Ups
- Chapter 19 – Lat Pull-Down
- Chapter 20 – Lat Pull-Over
- Chapter 21 – Dumbbell Lateral Raise
- Chapter 22 – Skull Crusher / OH Tri Ext
- Chapter 23 – Hanging Leg Raise
- Chapter 24 – Plank
- Chapter 19 – Further Learning & Resources
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Team 3DMJ and Eric Helms Technique Perfection Library – 3DMJ Vault - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Team 3DMJ and Eric Helms Technique Perfection Library – 3DMJ Vault - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.