Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
What does this mean for mental health, brain development, and educational outcomes?
Join Dr. Nicholas Kardaras, psychologist, expert in technology overuse, and author of the best-selling book Glow Kids, for this 90-minute recording packed with insight and strategies every clinician and educator should know about the effects of screen time – and what you can do about it.
- How screen culture has infiltrated our children and adolescents’ lives – and what it means for mental health
- The neurological impact of screen-based learning and education
- Strategies and interventions to address and moderate excessive screen use
- And more!
This is a must-see for anyone working with children and adolescents!
- Formulate the neurological, dopaminergic, and hormonal/adrenal impact of screen time on children, adolescents and young adults.
- Analyze the emerging research related to behavioral interventions for technology overuse.
- Designate how tech overuse can impact pre-existing mental health disorders.
- Utiltize strategies for parents/caregivers to work with problem screen usage within the home including boundaries, discipline and communication.
Screen Culture: Origins and Impact on Mental Health
- The origins of “indoor children”
- From passive TV viewing to immersive and interactive screen experiences
- What the research is telling us about technology and mental health
- Limitations of the state of the research
- Depression and social media
- Screen time’s impact on ADHD, increased aggression, and thought disorders
Neurological Impact of Screen Time and Tech Overuse
- Dopamine’s role in addiction
- How brains are impacted by the dopaminergic effects of screens
- The HPA Axis and adrenal “fight or flight” impact of screen stimulation
- Brain imaging and the effects on the frontal cortex
Technology in the Classroom: Helping or Hurting Educational Outcomes?
- Ed Tech: a $60 Billion annual industry
- The latest research on technology and education
- Screens’ impact on reading and comprehension
- Phones in the classroom and standardized test scores
Practical Solutions and Recommendations to Manage Screen Time
- Classroom strategies for technology use
- Treatment programs and interventions
- Recommendations for every family
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Tech Addiction in Children and Adolescents: Brain-Based Interventions to Optimize Digital Health in Todays Screen Culture – Nicholas Kardaras - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Tech Addiction in Children and Adolescents: Brain-Based Interventions to Optimize Digital Health in Todays Screen Culture – Nicholas Kardaras - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.