Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Many clinicians still insist that clients sign and abide by a standard safety contract as a way to manage self-harm and addictive behaviors. This inevitably creates a power struggle between clients and therapists and forces clients to “white knuckle” their destructive urges without giving them alternative ways to navigate and process the deeper reasons why they turn to acts of self-destruction.
This recording will offer therapists a viable alternative that helps to de-code the deeper trauma-based communication, metabolize emotions, access clients’ creativity and self-compassion, while teaching them healthier ways to self-soothe that don’t lead to an endpoint of guilt or shame.
- Appraise limitations and risks for the use of standard safety contracts.
- Evaluate the three components of CARESS and how to prepare clients to use the model when they get the impulse to harm themselves or return to their addiction.
- Assess various CARESS techniques and identify at least four open-ended questions that can be used to process clients work.
Why standard safety contracts don’t work
- evoking power struggles
- re-enacting victim -perpetrator dynamics
- leaving clients bereft of healthy replacements
- walking clients through the model
- negotiating alternative ways to communicate, release endorphins, and self-soothe
- why contacting the therapist is not a part of the contract
Processing Clients’ artwork
- why therapists’ interpretations are detrimental
- asking open-ended questions to elicit clients’conscious and unconscious communication
- identifying the iconic images that connect to trauma narratives
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Techniques for Creatively and Compassionately Addressing the Impulse to Self-Harm and Relapse – Lisa Ferentz - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Techniques for Creatively and Compassionately Addressing the Impulse to Self-Harm and Relapse – Lisa Ferentz - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.