Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
This program is designed to meet the needs of mental health professionals who have been thrust into the world of telehealth services.
Watch this recording to learn:
- The basics of telehealth components
- The basic telehealth requirements
- Top ten tips to provide these services in an ethical and competent manner
This recording will teach you how to jump-start in the practice of telehealth and will provide you with the most important tips to provide these services in the short-term, as well as prepare you to continue with ethical and competent telehealth once this crisis abates.
Bonus: Includes 1 CE hour of ethics…purchase today!
- Determine the practical applications of delivering telehealth health services.
- Apply appropriate risk management strategies in implementing telehealth health.
- Integrate ten tips to engage in ethical and competent telehealth practice.
Understanding the Legal and Ethical Landscape for Telehealth
- The current Good Faith assumption in conducting Telemental Health
- Ethical codes applied to Telemental Health
- HIPAA rules and the COVID-19 Enforcement Discretion
- Practicing across state lines
Practical Consideration in Conducting Telehealth
- Deciding on the best telehealth Platform
- The top benefits and risks of telehealth
- Documentation, paperwork, and record keeping
- Emergency and crisis plans in telehealth
Top Tips for Telehealth for Mental Health Professionals
- 10 specific tips for conducting competent and ethical telehealth
- Unique informed consent procedures
- Competence and staying in your lane
- Handling technical issues
- Managing client expectations and facilitating client progress
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Telehealth 101 for Mental Health Professionals: Best Practices for the Basics and Beyond – Jeffrey Ashby - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Telehealth 101 for Mental Health Professionals: Best Practices for the Basics and Beyond – Jeffrey Ashby - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.