Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
We’ve all been doing our best with the switch to online learning while asking ourselves…do I have the skillset I need, is carryover happening at home, how do I ensure confidentiality for home-based sessions?
Get the answers to these and more!
Join Tracey Davis, pediatric occupational therapist with over 20 years-experience, as she guides you through the benefits and challenges of telehealth.
- Advocate for the telehealth delivery model with concrete and research based information.
- Choose the best way to incorporate a gross motor exercise into your virtual therapy session
Solve Technology, Access, Ethics and Confidentiality Challenges
- Access to service
- Overcome a lack of equipment and resources in telehealth sessions
- How to ensure confidentiality for home-based sessions
- Build rapport using the telehealth service delivery mode
- Aligning telehealth with school standards
- Ethical issues you need to know
Successfully Convert Your Therapeutic Activities to the Virtual Space
- Controlling the environment
- Motivating kids through technology
- Tips for creating efficient treatment plans
- How to incorporate exercises into your virtual therapy session
- Manage small groups via telehealth
- Strategies for involving the caregiver
- Working with younger and high needs students
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Telehealth for Children and Adolescents: A How to Guide for School-Based OTs, SLPs, PTs and Mental Health Professionals – Tracey Davis - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Telehealth for Children and Adolescents: A How to Guide for School-Based OTs, SLPs, PTs and Mental Health Professionals – Tracey Davis - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.