Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Join Pamela Malkoff Hayes, who has over 15 years of experience with teletherapy, to learn simple and approachable art therapy techniques to assess and treat clients.
Pamela will show you fresh new strategies to engage even your most difficult and challenging clients and groups to identify and express emotions and manage negative thoughts and feelings such as:
- Catastrophizing Negative self-talk Trauma
- Anxiety, worry and panic loneliness in isolation
Through case studies, art experientials, and demonstrations you will help clients learn to tolerate frustration and sit with uncomfortable feelings, moving them toward a place of acceptance and gratitude.
Pamela will clearly explain the laws and regulations of facilitating online therapy in ethical and practical ways.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain new and unique interventions and feel comfortable providing online therapy to your clients!
- Investigate websites, applications and platforms used to conduct Teletherapy and discover which are HIPAA regulated and confidential.
- Demonstrate two Art Therapy techniques that you can facilitate online to enhance the treatment of your clients.
- Build confidence using technology to effectively combine art and traditional talk therapy while running online groups and individual sessions.
Building Online Therapeutic Skills
- Create a safe place for you and client while online
- Providing clear Instructions and gathering materials
- Setting limits and expectations
Tele Art Therapy Interventions
- Teens, Individuals, Parents and Groups – Includes case studies
- Fears and anxiety of unknown
- Processing panic attacks
- Responding to past and current trauma
- Connecting and finding support while isolated
Telehealth – Websites, Platforms and Applications
- Platforms that are HIPAA Regulated and Confidential
- Platforms that are NOT HIPAA Regulated and Confidential
- The laws and ethics
- Maintain a consistent and reliable income while working remotely
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Telehealth for Teens, Parents and Groups: Art Therapy Techniques to Reduce Anxiety and Depression – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Telehealth for Teens, Parents and Groups: Art Therapy Techniques to Reduce Anxiety and Depression – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.