Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Telehealth services provide your clients with a lifeline during times like this.
But Practicing Across State Lines is one legal issue that stands-out as particularly confusing and concerning to many mental health professionals.
This one hour program will give you what you need to legally provide telehealth services across state lines and protect your license!
Joni Gilbertson is a Board Certified Telemental Health Provider with over a decade of experience providing telehealth services across state lines.
Join her as she gives you the guidance you need and answers your biggest questions!
In this one-hour recording, you’ll learn:
- How to protect yourself from legal and ethical pitfalls when practicing across state lines
- Interjurisdictional state laws and guidelines relevant to you
- HIPAA requirements you need to be aware of
- How to stay up to date with changing laws
- Evaluate common legal issues concerning practicing across state boundaries.
- Assess additional resources and ways to stay current on interjurisdictional laws and guidelines.
- Determine what HIPAA requires for handling emergencies using telehealth and appropriate documentation and the updates due to the Coronavirus.
- How to Use Electronic Technology to Provide Mental Health Services Remotely
- Modalities: Live Video, Store-and-Forward, Remote Patient Monitoring, Email, Phone, Text
- Legal and Ethical Licensure Requirements for Interjurisdictional practice
- How to locate interjurisdictional state laws and guidelines
- HIPAA requirements
- Common Legal and Ethical Issues
- Considerations when preparing to apply for another state license.
- How to stay current with changing laws
- Additional Resources
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Telehealth: How to Practice Across State Lines for Mental Health Professionals – Joni Gilbertson - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Telehealth: How to Practice Across State Lines for Mental Health Professionals – Joni Gilbertson - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.