Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
You have the clinical skill set to work with children and adolescents in your office. But are you confident in how you can translate those skills to a virtual setting?
Packed with over creative interventions and insights, this 3-hour recording is sure to leave you inspired and full of ideas for your next tele-session, including how you can:
- Set up a space that is welcoming and therapeutic (yes, even for virtual offices!)
- Engage and connect with all kids, including those who are non-verbal and/or hesitant
- Cultivate the neurological benefits of attunement, co-regulation, and trust
- Troubleshoot common barriers to effective treatment
- Creatively include caregivers to extend support between sessions
- And more!
Don’t miss this must-watch recording for anyone working with children and adolescents – purchase today!
- Determine the benefits of providing play therapy on a digital platform.
- Apply directive and non-directive play therapy interventions to use in telehealth therapy sessions with children and adolescents.
- Develop interventions for challenging clinical scenarios in telehealth, including resistance and crisis intervention.
Optimizing Your Telehealth Sessions from the Start
Setting up your space (and why it matters)
Preparation for virtual sessions
- Games that require little-to-no material
- Planning ahead for connectivity disruption
- Boundaries and child-centered limit setting
How to structure a teletherapy session
Adjusting expectations and outcome
Creative Teleplay Interventions for your Virtual Toolbox
Demonstrations and resources, including:
- Movement and regulation
- Creative and expressive arts
- Interactive choice boards, like PPT
- Games, LEGO®, and other play techniques
- Child Parent Relationship Therapy (CPRT)
- Mindfulness techniques
- And more!
Troubleshooting Common Scenarios
What to do when: Resistance, hyperactivity, limit testing, crisis intervention, and more
Teleplay with non-verbal children
Clinician self-care (screen time is exhausting!)
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Telehealth Meets Play: Treating Children and Adolescents in a Virtual Setting – Cheryl Catron and Sophia Ansari - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Telehealth Meets Play: Treating Children and Adolescents in a Virtual Setting – Cheryl Catron and Sophia Ansari - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.