Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
You could handle anything a child or teen client threw at you in your office. From extreme disengagement to hyperactivity, you could overcome any client challenge and your office was equipped with every potential game, tool or intervention to immediately engage, calm, or respond to a client. Given your extensive education, training and experience… why are you not achieving those results in a telehealth setting?
Now you can. Whether you’re managing clients with ADHD, ODD or any disruptive behavioral orders… learn how to setup, establish and optimize a telehealth practice for kids, teen and family therapy. And, upon completing this two-day seminar, you can receive instant credibility and authority with a telemental health certification!
This online certification course provides comprehensive yet easy-to-understand instructions on everything you need to know right now about practicing telemental health including ethics, technical & logistical setup, safety concerns and so much more.
ADDITIONALLY – you get access to practical, tested and updated telehealth interventions for children, adolescents and their parents. Upon completing this seminar, you can instantly implement unique technical strategies for Zoom, and other technology platforms, to elevate – and sustain – client engagement. You will leave this seminar with a robust telehealth toolbox that adapts your “in-person” interventions into a virtual setting. You will achieve improved clinical outcomes with effective telehealth practices in talk therapy, play therapy, and nondirective play therapy.
Best of all, upon completion of this live training, you’ll be eligible to become a Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider (CTMH) through Evergreen Certifications. Certification lets colleagues, employers, and clients know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of using telemental health in mental health counselling. Professional standards apply. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/ctmh for details.
Sign up today and get the skills and confidence you need to successfully help your clients with the power of telemental health!
- Appraise the legal and ethical challenges posed by telehealth for mental health professionals in a clinical setting.
- Specify youth safety and HIPAA compliance challenges associated with telemental health and its clinical implications.
- Analyze the evidence supporting the effectiveness of telemental health for children, adolescents, and families as it relates to clinical treatment.
- Analyze and differentiate utilization of technology in your sessions, both the hardware and software of telehealth.
- Inspect the unique policies and procedures considerations for telehealth and the clinical implications.
- Evaluate adaptions with telemental health for child, adolescent and families to improve clinical outcomes.
- Appraise privacy, security and confidentiality concerns related to technology use in clinical practice.
- Differentiate how client expectations differ for telehealth as compared to in-person therapy and what that means for clinical treatment.
- Assess and implement therapeutic game interventions in a telehealth environment.
- Assess and implement non-directive play therapy techniques in a telehealth environment.
- Assess and implement talk therapy techniques with children and adolescents in a telehealth setting.
- Cultivate effective skills for group, family or parenting therapy in a telemental health setting.
- Benefits vs. Risks to children of using telemental practices and the internet in general
- Dependency concerns
- Telemental health as a business
- Current research in support and pitfalls of telemental health
- Multicultural & Environmental factors
Legal & Ethical Considerations
- Review and Adoption of Code of Ethics
- Legal implications of practicing across state lines
- Your privacy and data security considerations
- HIPAA compliance for kids & their parents
- Articulating and managing boundaries
Logistics: Setting up & Practicing Telehealth
- Technology competence for the clinician
- Computer, hardware and software recommendations
- Internet connectivity, encryption & privacy protections
- Developing the practice of clinical telemental health
- Explaining telemental health to youth & their parents
Informed Consent & Special Issues
- How is consent different with telemental health?
- Informed consent & intake process
- Addressing patient privacy
- Optimal office setup for Zoom
- Adapting counseling/therapy theory and techniques to telemental health
Safety Planning – For You & Your Patient
- Suitability screening for your client
- Patient age guidelines
- Policies and procedures that protect yourself, your license and the client
- Emergency and crisis action plans
- Addressing self-harm & suicidal ideations
- Telehealth options for young children (under five)
- Delivery methods and platforms for squirmy or disengaged kids
- Severe decompensation
- Practical & strategic solutions for family parenting skills’ sessions
Navigating Traditional vs. Digital Talk Therapy Interventions
- CBT techniques that work onscreen
- Worksheets & Homework
- Digital activities that elevate traditional interventions
- Reading therapeutic children’s books
- Team Building Exercises
- Frustration Tolerance Exercises
Adapting Play Therapy with Online Games
- Chess & enhancing technical limitations to improve therapy
- Pictionary & other art therapy modalities
- Connect Four, Uno & engaging kids with physical objects
- Zoom & Non-directive play therapy
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Telemental Health Certification Course: A Step-by-Step Guide to Successful Virtual Sessions with Children, Adolescents and Families – Amy Marschall - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Telemental Health Certification Course: A Step-by-Step Guide to Successful Virtual Sessions with Children, Adolescents and Families – Amy Marschall - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.