$114, $0 to $300,000 Seminar - Alan Weiss course available
Status: AVAILABLE - Download immediately
Combined file size: 1.4 GB
Included files: 5 mp3, 5 gif, 1 pdf, 1 docx, 8 mp4 (mp3, gif, pdf, docx, mp4)
Salepage: Click HERE - Archive:
This program is designed for both new and experienced consultants who wish to quickly accelerate to an annual income of $300,000 with almost total profit, pre-tax. ...
Course Provider Name:
$0 to $300,000 Seminar
by Alan Weiss
This program is designed for both new and experienced consultants who wish to quickly accelerate to an annual income of $300,000 with almost total profit, pre-tax. We will cover:
- Gaining visibility
- Finding high potential prospects in tough times
- Leveraging existing contacts
- Providing high quality first, and lasting, impressions
- Generating cash short-term
- My personal techniques when I almost ran out of money early in my career
- Manifesting clear and compelling value
- Moving toward proposals on the first meeting with a true buyer
- Acquiring referrals and support
- Creating personal support systems
We will engage in:
- Interactive discussion
- Case studies and simulations
- “Hot Seat” challenges
- Extensive small group work
Whether you are at $0 or $200,000 in annual revenues, the goal is to help you, in the toughest of economic times, to move toward very high margin work very quickly. This is not a duplication of my Million Dollar Consulting® College, or Six Figures to Seven Workshop, except insofar as my philosophy about buyers, fees, and relationships remain paramount.
This program will be on May 19-20, 2009, in the Providence area, where I will secure an excellent facility with very reasonable room rates. Your tuition includes two breakfasts, two lunches, and four refreshment breaks, the books Getting Started in Consulting and The Global Consultant, AND the first ten registrants will be treated to dinner on me the first evening of the course at one of my favorite restaurants.
There is one fee for everyone, no discounts, no installments: $2500. You should gain that back within 90 days in the worst case, if not sooner.
There are no refunds unless the program is not presented. If you cancel, you may use the fee as a credit toward any future workshop of mine within 12 months.
Start off the year with the acceleration you need.