$28, Messenger Marketing For Musicians - Leah McHenry course available
Status: AVAILABLE - Download immediately
Combined file size: 832.7 MB
Included files: ()
You already know I'm a singer/songwriter, recording artist, a mother of 5, a wife, and that I've been successfully marketing my music online for a while now. ...
Course Provider Name: Messenger Marketing For Musicians
by Leah McHenry
YOUR FANBASE on AUTOPILOT!
Increase your music & merch sales,
Create an exciting experience & engage your fanbase on a WHOLE NEW LEVEL with Messenger Marketing!
Hey! You know me…
You already know I’m a singer/songwriter, recording artist, a mother of 5, a wife, and that I’ve been successfully marketing my music online for a while now.
…. What you might not know is that just a couple of years ago, I was staying up until 3 AM, trying to send personal messages to every single fan on my fanpage, asking them to support my crowdfunding campaigns, buy my new album, and support me. Besides the fact that it was totally exhausting, it felt really lame and kind of desperate. Even worse, I was neglecting the people who REALLY needed me in my life.
I knew I needed a different way to build relationships with my Facebook Fans.
Then the magic happened. I started researching the latest and greatest Facebook marketing tools and I discovered a goldmine! After months of planning & testing (and sometimes screwing things up!), I developed a really juicy, comprehensive strategy for using Facebook Messenger to boost my music sales and my merchandise sales. I only had two requirements:
- I didn’t want to blast message my fans with irrelevant content and make them unlike my page.
- I didn’t want to lose 4 hours of my day sending personal messages to every fan
WHY you need Messenger Marketing for Facebook.
- Because you want to build up your relationships with your fans that lead to more MUSIC SALES
- You don’t have time to create individual messages for your fans via Facebook Messenger.
- Because you’re ready to get ahead of the curve and use a more advanced marketing strategy most other bands in your genre are not even using yet!
Want to see what a properly-executed Facebook Bot Can do??
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Messenger Marketing for Facebook is a step-by-step instructional series of videos and strategies designed to help you fully understand the principles of great Messenger Marketing, get you set up with your own personalized bots, and creating exciting experiences for each individual fan that messages your Facebook page! This is one kick-A strategy that catapulted my music & merch sales like I’ve never seen… and it’s still brand new! Get ahead of the curve now!
YOU’RE READY FOR MESSENGER MARKETING FOR FACEBOOK IF YOU…
- Want to beat your competition by giving your fans a more personal and individualized experience, creating trust and rapport quickly!
- Want to increase your music sales and merchandise sales through a 1-1 interaction.
- Want more creative and personal ways to promote your next crowdfunding campaign, album release, or teaser WITHOUT annoying the crap out of your fans.
- Need a way to provide customer service, and keep track of your interactions with your fans in an orderly way!
Your Messenger Marketing For Facebook Program Includes:
> 18 Over-The-Shoulder Videos
> The Do’s and Don’ts of Bots!
> Excact strategies I’m using to increase daily music sales!
> Strategies and ideas to build your email list and promote your next release!
> How to use MM4M to enhance your fan culture!
> Interactive support from our client success team.
When you want to boost your music career marketing THE RIGHT WAY with Facebook Messenger.
BECOME A MUSIC MARKETING EXPERT!
Get more sales and create more loyalty with Messenger Marketing!
Do you ever feel like…
- > you’re getting pulled in a million directions and can’t find the time to develop individual relationships with your Facebook fans?
- > you’re ready to get a little more advanced and take advantage of the latest marketing tools to get even better results?
- > you want a trusted source on exactly “how to” implement Facebook Messenger as part of your overall music career marketing strategy?