$68, Million Dollar Publicity System - Paul Hartunian course available
Status: AVAILABLE - Download immediately
Combined file size: 4.2 GB
Included files: ()
It turns out that most of the "pros" in this field needlessly complicate the entire process, to make it mystical and very expensive, so they make a lot of money ...
Course Provider Name: Million Dollar Publicity System
by Paul Hartunian
How to Get a Million Dollars Or More Of ‘Advertising’, Free of Charge….
Make Your Product, Service, Business, Cause, Or Yourself Famous Locally, Nationally Or Globally, Both Online and Offline, FREE….
Even Tap The Enormous Powers Of Major Media – TV Shows, Radio Shows, Newspapers and Magazines, Free!
Publicity is even more valuable than paid advertising – and possessing my proven secrets for creating massive amounts of positive publicity is like being handed a fresh checkbook with One Million Dollars in it, to be invested in promoting YOUR ‘thing’.
August 6, 2018
I’ve gotten millions of dollars of “free advertising” for myself, my products and for my clients – but I really get a kick out of showing people like you how to “do it yourself”, fast, cheap and simple. (If you call up some fancy-schmantzy PR firm with six names on its stationery, they’ll quote you “retainers” of $3,000, $5,000, even $10,000 a month to do for you what you can easily do BETTER for yourself, for PENNIES, nickels and dimes!)
By the time you’re through reading this Report, you’ll see:
- How I’ve generated millions of dollars worth of publicity for myself on a shoestring budget
- Why my kind of publicity is far more valuable than paid advertising in the same media
- How vou can mount a “guerrilla” publicity campaign of your own, keep it simple, do it fast and cheap – and get great results
- How to use free publicity to make yourself a celebrity
How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success In Getting Free Advertising — Then Used It To Become Rich And Famous, Not Just Once, But Repeatedly!
Just so you know I’m well worth listening to, here’s a quick summary of some of my best achievements with free publicity:
1. A simple mailing that cost me less than $100.00 brought a flood of newspaper and magazine reporters, radio shows and TV shows to me…and they all promoted my product free, to millions, on and on for 6 months!
2. One little “publicity release” brought the worldwide cable-TV news network CNN to me…they sent a big truck with antennas on top right to my front door…interviewed me…and ran that interview over and over and over!
3. There was my first huge publicity score when I first started in the 1980’s. That was The Johnny Carson Show! Not only did Johnny promote my product on the show, he also put together one of his special parodies based on my product. You can see video of part of that show by clicking HERE to open a new window
4. I’ve been interviewed on over 2,000 radio and TV shows, and in newspapers, magaines, etc. starting in my “early days” on the old Jenny Jones Show, Donahue Show, To Tell the Truth and Regis Philbin Shows right up to today as I do interviews all over the world.
5. A Two Page article about me appeared in FORBES MAGAZINE.
6. You’ll find stories about me and my products and services all over the Internet. Go ahead, search my name – Paul Hartunian – on Google. You’ll find thousands and thousands of hits – all thanks to my publicity system!
Oh, and incidentally, here are the two most important things to know about why I’m qualified to help you:
Big Point #1: I didn’t do this once. I didn’t just “get lucky”. For three different products and businesses…one involving collectibles, another involving “how to meet your dream mate” information…..and yet another with business products sold to business people….I’ve turned on my “free publicity machine” and attracted great media attention just as easily as attracting a swarm of bugs by turning on the porch light on a dark night. The SYSTEM that I’ve wound up with is UNIVERSAL. You can apply it for ANY purpose. And it could work like a dream for YOU..
Big Point #2: I did NOT just get a bunch of publicity and bathe a giant ego in the warm glow of fame. You can’t put any of that in the bank. No, I am NOT interested in being famous just for the sake of being famous. Nor do I want a big, fat scrapbook of newspaper clippings. I want MONEY. So when I crank up my “free publicity machine”, I crank up a “Money Machine” — bringing in cash customers… eager buyers for what I offer. I’m going to show you how you could make cash you never dreamed of with free publicity. That’s what I’m all about.
But it wasn’t always like that. When I first started trying to make publicity work, I was a dismal failure. I started trying way back at age 15. I collected a table full of books by so-called publicity experts — most of whom I’d never heard of and had no publicity of their own to brag about (which should have told me something, but I was young and dumb). I followed their instructions. I labored over press releases and expensive “press kits”. It took quite a while before I gave up altogether on their “normal” way of doing things.
But finally I did give up.
It turns out that most of the “pros” in this field needlessly complicate the entire process, to make it mystical and very expensive, so they make a lot of money — whether their clients do or not. So everything they know how to do is a lot more beneficial to them than it is to you or me.
So I gave up on them.
And I struggled to find my own way. Testing this idea, then that one. Seeking out people who actually had gotten a lot of press coverage AND made money doing it, and looking at what they did. Talking to media people about what I’d been doing wrong. Looking for the FORMULA that would let me break through all the clutter and COMPEL the media to pay attention to me.
Through a sequence of events, contacts, discoveries and costly experiments you probably couldn’t replicate if you tried for 100 years, I came up with a fairly simple process that really worked. In fact, the first time I applied it in its entirety I got more publicity than I ever dreamed possible. That was my “Brooklyn Bridge” venture. (Want to read the story of how I really sold the Brooklyn Bridge? CLICK HERE to open a new window).
Now, here’s what I “perfected” as a result of “selling the Brooklyn Bridge”…using free publicity:
- How to come up with the “hook” that turns the ordinary into the extraordinarily interesting, that makes a great “human interest story” that attracts media curiosity like a picnic attracts ants.
- How to use that “hook” as the basis for a simple one page “press release” that WILL get read. (The examples in most ordinary books on publicity are pretty much worthless, by the way.)
- The one kind of little-understood, little-used question or statement that MUST be in a news release to get the media people to CALL YOU and INTERVIEW YOU (Here’s a HARTUNIAN SECRET for you: you do NOT want a newspaper or magazine or radio host to use your release “as is”. No you do NOT want that. That’s how you get a few inches or 30 seconds. No. The job of the release is to get them to call you, thirsty for more. That’s how you get a FULL PAGE or A HALF HOUR!)
- The one question you MUST ask before agreeing to do an interview – otherwise you’ll just be spinning your wheels and you won’t make any money.
- How to give compelling, persuasive, exciting interviews that draw customers to you and create sales. (By the way, this is all done sitting on your duff, at home. 99.9% of all the interviews I’ve ever done or do are by phone, at home. I can be parked there butt naked scratching where you should never scratch and be making money. A while back, I broke my leg and had it stuck in a big, clumsy cast – but that didn’t slow me down. With that cast propped up, I sat there sipping lemonade and still made $300, $500, even $1,000 an hour just talking on the phone…to people who pursued me and asked me to give them interviews.)
Now, those five secrets alone can help you launch a new product, business or idea and get lots of free “ink” in newspapers, magazines, newsletters and, if you want it, radio and TV exposure. But this is just the tip of the iceberg. For example…
When Johnny Carson Called Me Way Back in the Early 1980’s
I Discovered Yet Another Valuable Secret Of Hitting the Jackpot Using Free Publicity
Right here, I’m going to reveal something very few people understand about “the domino effect of publicity”. This secret could make you rich, so pay close attention.
When the people from the Johnny Carson Show called me out of the blue back then (I hadn’t sent them a press release), they told me it was because they saw a story about me and the Brooklyn Bridge in a small midwestern town’s newspaper.
You see, the secret is:
BIG publicity opportunities often come from small publicity.
THE BIGGIES — The Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel, Today, USA TODAY, National Enquirer, etc. — have staff members constantly scouring “little media” like small town newspapers, small town radio and TV shows, specialty magazines looking for the news, different or odd.
Now most people seeking publicity ignore all the “small” stuff.
Why bother with that, they ask? Who cares if some weekly newspaper in Podunk, Iowa writes about me? What good is that?
Johnny Carson gave about FIVE MINUTES of air time to talking about me and my Brooklyn Bridge deal. FIVE MINUTES on The Tonight Show. Do you know what it would cost just to buy 5 minutes on that show? And to hire Carson or, today, Letterman to do that commercial for you? Millions. You really CAN’T buy that kind of promotion. But you CAN get it free with publicity.
Hey Paul – Johnny Carson, Phil Donahue – That’s Ancient History. What Have YouDone Lately?
So why would I tell you about something that happened three decades ago? Make no mistake about it – my publicity system worked way back then when I first developed it – and it works just as powerfully now
In fact, it’s even more powerful now thanks to the Internet.
And yes, I’ve kept everything right up to date with Internet publicity, email press release distribution and all the other benefits of the Internet.
New Technology Makes What Was Time-Consuming And Expensive Suddenly Fast, Easy and Cheap; That’s Why Now Is The Best Time Ever To Use My System To Help You Get Rich
Early on, as I perfected the parts of my System, I had to do everything the slow and hard way. News releases had to be typeset, taken to a printer, then put in envelopes, the envelopes addressed, postage bought and put on, and schlepped down to the post office. And, unfortunately, a lot of the news releases got screened out in the mailrooms and never got delivered into the hands of anybody who could do anything with them.
But new technology has changed all that.
First of all, you can create a perfect press release right at your desk. You’ve probably got a PC and some kind of simple word processing software (maybe MS Word?). Well, with that, you can sit down and create a professional, attention-commanding news release (as well as the other “tools” I use and teach) in minutes.
When the occasion demands it, it’s easy to personalize the individual releases. It’s also easy to store it all and make small changes easily and instantly.
Second, the best thing for me since air: “broadcast FAX.” This is perfect for the “publicity blitz”. Get this: I can show you how to FAX a one page press release anywhere in the country for just 10 cents. That’s cheap! No envelope, no copying, no postage. Zap. 10 cents. It’s there in 30 seconds. But what’s even more exciting (and profitable) is that it’s just as easy to FAX 100 of them as it is to FAX just 1. No more work. You can “blast out” 50, 75 or 100 of the press releases to 50, 75 or 100 different contacts all at one time, instantly, with the push of a button or a phone call. You don’t even do the FAXing – it’s done for you. And by the way, this type of faxing is perfectly legal. When you do it the right way (my way) reporters, editors, talk show hosts are happy to get your faxes.
But I Thought Faxing Was Old,
Yep, some people would like you to belive that faxing press releases is “old school”. They say that nobody uses or reads faxed press releases anymore.
The people who tell you that usually don’t know how to write press releases that get attention when they’re faxed.
Yes, faxing press releases can still work – my successful publicity students can testify to that.
I also use online distribution so that I’m sure I get the full benefits of both online and offline publicity.
But more on that later.
So back to faxing your press releases.
It’s dirt cheap.
Does it work?
A broadcast-FAXed news release is what got me a TWO PAGE ARTICLE, IN COLOR, IN FORBES MAGAZINE.
If I bought two pages of advertising in Forbes, I’d pay between $50,000 and $75,000.
I paid fifteen cents.
Which price do you like better: $75,000 or 15 cents?
For $20.00, just twenty dollars, you can conduct an instant publicity blitz to about 200 selected offline media contacts. And each one could result in an interview that tens of thousands of your potential customers could see or hear.
This is a great, cheap way to “test” a new idea, story, product or ‘pitch’. This is a great way to respond to a very timely event, to link yourself to what’s going on in the news. And, if only ONE out of the 200 contacts choose to do something with you, that’ll get you exposure (“advertising”) to thousands or tens of thousands or maybe hundreds of thousands of people….and bring lots of buyers running to you via your toll-free 800 number, recorded message, address or whatever. All for twenty bucks!
If you go out and buy advertising, what can you get for twenty bucks?
Next, there’s the Internet. Take that same twenty bucks you spent on offline distribution and you can get WORLDWIDE distribution of your press release. This can be a bonanza for you – if you know how to use it the right way. (WARNING! Use the Internet the wrong way and you could have some hefty problems on your hands.)
I’ll show the right way to do it. Exactly what and how to do it – all step-by-step.
When you put the techniques I perfected for creating super-powerful but simple news releases with the right “hooks”, my strategies for handling the interviews and publicity so you are sure to sell things and make money, and my other publicity ‘tools’ together with these technologies, you have truly AWESOME MARKETING POWER. You get to LEVERAGE pennies into hundred dollar bills.
Now let me tell you WHY you should want to do this. Why you should LUST AFTER being able to do this.
Paid Advertising Isn’t Worth Spit Compared to What You Can Get For Free With My Methods
When I see how much money people waste on all kinds of expensive advertising, I get cold sweats. Writing out checks for thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars for ads in magazines makes my skin crawl. If I had to buy half-hours on TV for $20,000 to $50,000 each, I’d never get a night’s sleep. Heck, even spending $500.00 on a Val-Pak coupon or newspaper ad in one town bugs me. I like FREE better.
But being a cheapskate really isn’t the issue here.
Here’s what IS important: stories about you in the media are FAR more believable and powerful and attractive than any ads you could possibly run. You being interviewed on a radio show is much more credible than you doing an ad on radio.
I call this “the halo effect”. It’s as if you’ve been blessed by that newspaper, magazine or station. What a huge plus!
Also, you get a reporter to write the story in a way he knows his readers will enjoy. Another plus!
And here’s another little SECRET: right now, if you “fake” an article – write it yourself and print copies that look like it appeared in a publication – and use those in mailings or as hand-outs or whatever, you may wind up in a lot of legal hot water. The Federal Trade Commission says those things are FRAUDULENT. But you CAN reprint an article about you that is real and actually appeared somewhere. And such a reprint DOES make a fantastic addition to a direct-mail campaign or a great trade show hand-out or, blown up big, a great window sign.
The bottom line, though, is that paid advertising just cannot measure up to FREE publicity.
Just for example, I know this business consultant who advertised his services every month, month after month, in one of the airline magazines. Spent about $3,000 a month for a little ad. Usually got a few leads each month. The whole exercise barely paid for itself. Then one month, that same magazine did a feature article on him and his unique methods (thanks to a simple news release FAXed to them). From that article, he got over 200 inquiries and did more business than he had from two years of paid advertising.
Take my FORBES article. You can advertise in Forbes all year long and you’re just an advertiser. But when Forbes writes about you — you’re “hot stuff”.
That’s one very good reason why you should be crazy with desire to put my System to work for your business.
It’s Fun And Exciting For You, Your Employees, Your Family, Your Investors, Even Your Customers Or Clients
I’m very interested in the practical stuff: attracting customers, selling products and making lots of money. But I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t fun having a big, long limousine roll up to my front door, take me to the airport where I travel, expenses paid, and appear on a major TV show seen around the country and have all my friends see me there, as an expert on my subject.
If you have employees in your business, they love seeing where they work or the person they work for written up in newspapers or magazines or features on TV. It makes them proud to work for you.
If you have investors or stockholders, they are very impressed with media coverage about you and your business.
Even your customers or clients love seeing you and your business on TV or in magazines and newspapers. They like dealing with a popular, successful business or a famous person. Celebrity status is very valuable in and of itself.
But I Know What You’re Thinking,You Skeptical, Negative Bugger, You…
It’s perverse human nature to instantly think: well, that may work for other people, but it can’t work for me because…
Well, listen up: in over 20 YEARS of working with this System and using it for my own different products and hands-on helping clients in different businesses and teaching this at high-priced seminars put on by Dan Kennedy, Bill Glazer, Jeff Paul, Mark Victor Hansen and the like, I have NEVER, I repeat NEVER heard of a product, service, cause or person that could NOT use my System to get oodles and oodles of free publicity.
You can’t stump me even on a bet.
So don’t waste even one second wondering whether or not you have something that can get lots of publicity. You do. (I guarantee it.) And I can help you figure all that out.
Can You Write a Press Release That Gets Great Results Even If You Can’t Write Home To Mom?
Yep. In my System, I not only guide you to the “hook” that is right for your situation, I also give you so many examples of super-successful press releases that it is a near-brainless task to copycat and put together yours. I give you templates that you can use in your business – regardless of what business you’re in. It’s practically fill-in-the-blank stuff.
There are a couple other simple one page documents you have to put together, too. I walk you through both of them and I give you templates to boot.
But that’s it. No big, fancy, expensive press kits with slick folders, slick paper, color brochures and all that stuff. No.
You really can get rich with free publicity, with as few as just three simple pieces of paper, a broadcast FAX service, an Internet connection, and a phone.
Providing, of course, you have your documents FAXed to the right media contacts. But I show you how to find them too.
And then I show you how to get incredible distribution of your press release, all around the world, through the Internet. It’s all in crystal-clear, easy to understand instructions.
Of Course, You Have A Lot More Questions
There ARE a zillion little nit-picky things that, all added together, make a big difference in winning or losing. Like: after I send or FAX the release, do I call? If so, how soon? Or do I send something else? Should I email my press releases or will that get me in trouble? Is it better to fax releases or send them over the Internet? How do I schedule interviews? I’ve never done an interview before – can I do this well? How do I spot and protect myself from hostile interviewers? What are the “secret power words” that cause buyers to come forward as a result of publicity? And on and on and on.
Let me assure you that I have answers to every possible, conceivable question. I’ve made this a simple, step-by-step, fail-safe, screw-up proof, quick-to-implement System that anybody can use. So, let me tell you exactly what is in my System and how you can obtain it:
Here’s the Way You Can Put My System And ME to Work Getting You A Ton Of Valuable, Profitable, Moneymaking Publicity
When I decided to put together a System that would empower people to do everything I do for themselves, I decided I would charge less for it than most professional publicists or PR experts would charge you for an hour or to write one textbook-dull news release. Even though my System is worth a whole lot more than that for reasons that I hope are obvious, I have stuck to that original decision.
My MILLION DOLLAR PUBLICITY SYSTEM requires an investment of just $797.00 plus shipping and handling. And here’s everything that’s included:
- My MILLION DOLLARS OF FREE PUBLICITY MASTER MANUAL:an easy-to-read manual with step-by-step instructions for finding your story, crafting your message, writing a killer press release, assembling the other documents, and more. Also included: SAMPLES, SAMPLES, SAMPLES!!! Here are the exact releases and other tools that I have used successfully. There are models you can use for every purpose. There are also detailed instructions for handling the media exposure and opportunities you attract, so that you turn every opportunity into CASH!
- With the Million Dollar Manual comes my manual “HOW TO FIND ENOUGH MEDIA CONTACTS TO LAST A LIFETIME”. One of the biggest problems publicity seekers have is finding correct contact information for reporters. This special strategy report will give you all the information you’ll need to find names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses of reporters, editors, talk show hosts, producers and just about anyone else you’ll need to get publicity anywhere in the world. This report has web links, addresses, phone numbers, etc. – everything you’ll need to find the media people you’re interested in contacting.
- EIGHT AUDIO CDs that go beyond the Manual….I discuss every step of this process, from how to come up with powerful story ideas to giving persuasive interviews without nervousness. This is like having me sit down and coach you person-to-person on all my moneymaking techniques.
- 3 MONTHS OF MY PAPER AND INK, DELIVERED-TO-YOU-IN-THE-MAIL NEWSLETTER that keeps you up-to-date on my latest discoveries, success examples you can learn from, new contacts, opportunities and more. Plus, you won’t have to remember to renew. At the end of your initial 3 month subscription we’ll automatically charge your credit card our current monthly rate of just $24.95 a month. Of course, you can cancel any time you want.
- I’ll also send you (while my supply lasts) an actual, authentic, collectors piece of the Brooklyn Bridge, mounted, ready for framing. I want you to look at it every day and be inspired to use free publicity to make your fortune. (And it very well may be worth more than the whole System in years to come.)
But that’s not all. I want to be sure you have all the tools you’ll need. So I’m going to include my collection of five Special Power Publicity Tools:
- “HOW TO GET YOUR PRESS RELEASE TO THE FRONT PAGE OF GOOGLE NEWS IN 60 MINUTES OR LESS…EVERY TIME…GUARANTEED!” Online publicity is very powerful – and a strategy you’ve got to be using. But if you don’t get your press release to the front page of Google News, you’ll be missing out on a huge part of the benefits. This manual will show you, step-by-step, exactly how to be sure your release is on the front page of Google News within 60 minutes from the time you send it out – every single time – guaranteed!
- “101 SIZZLING HOT WAYS TO GET PUBLICITY”. I’ll bet you never would have thought of 96 of these ideas. Plus, they can be used for any product, service, business or professional practice
- “HOW TO CREATE AN EMPIRE FROM ONE MEASLY PRESS RELEASE”. This is a KILLER manual! It’ll walk you, step-by-step, through my Empire Building system, where you take a simple, one page press release and turn it into an empire worth of publicity, all in an hour or less. This manual will show you how to get both online and offline distribution of your press release and information.
- MY “INSTANT HEADLINE GENERATOR” PC SOFTWARE. This software is a breeze to use and the results are incredible! You simply type the type of business you’re in into the software, click one button and in less than 10 seconds you’ll have over 100 powerful headlines, ready to copy and paste into your press release. Couldn’t be easier!
- “CASHING IN ON PROFITABLE RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE MEDIA”. So many people miss out on huge publicity opportunities because they didn’t take the simple steps needed to build a relationship with the media. After reading this report, you’ll never make that mistake again