SEO MBA Course – Tom Critchlow
Become a more confident and effective
The SEO MBA course on Executive Presence includes:
- Over 5 hours of videos
- Real examples and case studies
- Financial model template
- Full SEO strategy presentation
- 3 practice scenarios
- Guided emails and weekly assignments
Join over 200 SEOs who have enrolled in the course
Tom’s vast experience, impactful examples, and data-driven lessons ensure your SEO career gets leveled up.”
Greg Bernhardt – Senior SEO Strategist, Shopify
The biggest challenge for SEO professionals is not knowing what to do, it’s knowing how to get it done
The #1 challenge for SEO professionals is not technical know-how, but knowing how to get buy-in and budget. Industry surveys consistently rate it as the biggest challenge:
“The top 5 challenges are all SEO resource and execution challenges” – Source: Aleyda Solis’ Survey
“The average SEO at a big company has been waiting over six months for their highest priority technical change and doesn’t anticipate seeing it deployed for at least another six months” – Source: Distilled enterprise SEO survey
“43% of people cite lack of buy-in or resources as the biggest risk to SEO success.” – Source: The State of Technical SEO Report
SEO fundamentally requires other teams to invest their resources in our projects, whether it’s the product, marketing or editorial team.
Recognize any of these?
– Difficulty getting buy-in and budget from executives
– Challenges demonstrating the value of SEO
– Lacking confidence presenting SEO to the C-suite
– Not getting the resources you need to get things done
This course isn’t about technical audits or keyword research. This course focuses on the business, leadership and consulting skills that you need to be more effective in your job and operate at more senior levels of business.
For SEOs who want to be more effective
In-house SEO Professionals
You don’t have the resources you need and it’s a challenge to persuade your company to invest in SEO.
After 5 weeks you’ll:
- Be able to tie SEO to business value
- Feel more confident advocating for resources
- Have a full strategy presentation to invest in SEO
Agency SEO Consultants
You’re trying to convince clients to invest in SEO, and you want more buy-in with senior stakeholders.
After 5 weeks you’ll:
- Level up your strategy presentations
- Be able to get clients to invest in SEO
- Feel confident pitching bigger projects to bigger clients
What you’ll learn
- How to create buy-in and secure resources for strategic SEO initiatives
- How to create a business case for SEO initiatives and a full financial model
- How to create effective, compelling presentations for senior executives and the C-suite
- How to work cross functionally to get things done inside large organizations
5 Weeks of Intensive Learning with Weekly Assignments
Follow the weekly program or learn at your own pace
Learn how to create an effective SEO strategy that’s more than just a list of things you want to get done. Learn how to create compelling strategies that are credible and aligned with stakeholders.
Learn how to connect SEO to business value and revenue, including hard to measure projects like link building. Deepen your appreciation for business models and how they dictate what gets funded.
Learn how to create a financial investment plan and business model for large initiatives. Understand how to manage stakeholders to get buy-in and get key information to create compelling financial models.
Learn how to structure clear communication, from writing emails to full strategy presentations. Get comfortable at managing upwards and put together a strategy presentation the same way McKinsey does.
Learn how to find alignment with other teams, manage resource asks and navigate organizational politics. Improve your communication with senior stakeholders and find out why pre-agreeing is essential to getting buy-in and budget.
Are you interested in? SEO MBA Course – Tom Critchlow Download, seo mba program, tom critchlow seo mba, seo mba course, ceo mba rankings, ceo mba specialization.