It’s easy to call out the qualities that make someone a poor team member. But what makes a person invaluable on a team? In this course, Duke University professor Dr. Daisy Lovelace highlights the key characteristics of exemplary team members. As she dives into each trait, Daisy shares how—by making subtle changes— you can adopt these behaviors to become a more valuable collaborator. Learn tips that can help you increase your self-awareness, demonstrate that you’re a reliable teammate, approach teamwork more collaboratively, and more.
- List benefits of putting your team’s needs before your own.
- Name the qualities of a teammate who is considered to be reliable.
- Explain what it means to be proactive.
- Recognize the importance of adjusting to the collaborative decision of the team.
- Recall the attributes displayed by a strategically focused team member.
Get Being an Effective Team Member – Daisy Lovelace , Only Price $42
Tag: Being an Effective Team Member – Daisy Lovelace Review. Being an Effective Team Member – Daisy Lovelace download. Being an Effective Team Member – Daisy Lovelace discount.