Stop Waiting For Your Next Customer To Come To You And Start Building A Community That Brings New Business Your Way Every Day.
When you have a small business, you’re always on the lookout for your next customer. They might pop up at a networking event, they could subscribe to your email list, they might fill out the contact form on your website.
Too often, knowing where your next customer is going to come from seems unpredictable at best and, at worst, like a huge gamble.
Luckily, there’s a way to ensure you always know where your next customer is coming from—and that your existing customers purchase from you more often—and that’s by building a community.
All sorts of businesses can benefit from making community-building part of their growth strategy and many can benefit from making it part of their business model, too. Whether it’s an informal community (like an email list or Instagram hashtag), a brand-driven community (like a free Facebook group that brings together people in love with the same brand and values), or a dedicated community (like a local group, interest-based social network, or a support group, your business can cultivate deeper connections with existing and potential customers.
Of course, an engaged community doesn’t just happen. If you want to reap the benefits of community-building for your business, you need a plan.
In Build a Community & Grow Your Standout Business, Tara Gentile, the founder of the small business support & social network CoCommercial, will share the must-dos, nice-to-haves, and compelling extras you need to make the most of the community you build around your business. By the end of this class, you’ll have a plan for making community-building an integral part of your marketing strategy—and always knowing where your next customer will come from.
Tara will cover:
- Simple ways to generate community without a group or forum
- Why and how to level up into a dedicated space for your business’s community
- How to create a clear reason Why for joining or participating in your community
- The systems and procedures you’ll need to manage the workload
- How to avoid community management burnout
- How to plan to earn more through your community—whether that’s through charging for membership, selling add-on offers, or generating more word of mouth marketing
Stop waiting for your next customer to come to you and start building a community that brings new business your way every day.
- Class IntroductionDuration:21:32
- 2Why the Market is Primed for Your CommunityDuration:18:55
- 3How Community Can Transform Your BusinessDuration:16:39
- 4Why This Isn’t About YouDuration:24:18
- 5What Community Means for Your BusinessDuration:09:12
- 6Take Advantage of Network Effects with Mighty Networks Founder Gina BianchiniDuration:32:31
- 7Interview and Q&A with Gina BianchiniDuration:34:53
- 8Craft Your Community VisionDuration:11:05
- 9Craft Your Community Vision Define the Boundaries of Your CommunityDuration:39:23
- 10Invite Your Charter Members InsideDuration:19:03
- 11Create Your Community StoryDuration:18:25
- 12Hot Seat with Mollie FaganDuration:06:17
- 13Discover Why People Use Your CommunityDuration:20:16
- 14Discover Why People Join Your CommunityDuration:14:44
- 15Craft the Right Message (Hot Seat with Nadia Santiago)Duration:15:38
- 16Make Your Members Feel at HomeDuration:16:51
- 17Design Your Community Onboarding SystemsDuration:13:36
- 18Hot Seat with Ayelet MarinovichDuration:16:08
- 19Craft Your Member Support PhilosophyDuration:14:51
- 20Craft Your Member Support PlanDuration:08:38
- 21Choose Your PlatformDuration:37:56
- 22Create Your Member and Contribution PlanDuration:23:01
- 23Develop Your Community PoliciesDuration:13:13
- 24Deal with the Bad Eggs & MisfitsDuration:10:19
- 25Communicate Who Belongs in Your CommunityDuration:10:56
- 26Create a Context for Joining the CommunityDuration:34:47
- 27Retain the Members You HaveDuration:11:50
- 28Hot Seat with Alice KarolinaDuration:15:26
- 29How Community Can Transform Your BrandDuration:10:14
- 30Support Your Customer's Journey Through CommunityDuration:18:54
- 31Decide Whether Your Community is Free or PaidDuration:21:29
- 32Leverage Your Community for Other Offers
Get Build a Community & Grow Your Standout Business – Tara Gentile, Only Price $37
Tag: Build a Community & Grow Your Standout Business – Tara Gentile Review. Build a Community & Grow Your Standout Business – Tara Gentile download. Build a Community & Grow Your Standout Business – Tara Gentile discount.