Regardless of how outstanding your strategy is, your organization won't derive any value from it until it has actually been implemented. But the process of implementing strategic plans— and cultivating a work culture that encourages teams to take action—requires thoughtful planning. You must link strategy, execution, and culture; create processes to support execution; execute the strategy; and be prepared to overcome obstacles. In this course, Mike Figliuolo demonstrates how to build a culture of strategy execution. He reviews the drivers of strategy execution and the fundamental concepts that companies need to pay attention to in order to realize their plans.
- List the primary components of strategy.
- Set and communicate strategic priorities.
- Define culture.
- Evaluate and run ideas in a prioritization process.
- Identify how to measure progress and performance.
- Explain how to maintain focus and eliminate distractions.
- Describe key processes for building a culture of strategy execution.
Get Creating a Culture of Strategy Execution – Mike Figliuolo, Only Price $37
Tag: Creating a Culture of Strategy Execution – Mike Figliuolo Review. Creating a Culture of Strategy Execution – Mike Figliuolo download. Creating a Culture of Strategy Execution – Mike Figliuolo discount.