Audiences will assess the credibility of presenters before they even begin speaking. In this course, Laura Bergells shares techniques that help speakers develop personal credibility. She shows you how to earn the attention and interest of your audience right away by using key nonverbal and emotional skills. Find out how to make eye contact, read a room, and deal with difficult audience emotions. Learn how to state your credentials— without sounding like you’re bragging. Plus, discover howto apply your credibility skills to both small and large audiences.
- Explain the benefits of making eye contact.
- Identify how to earn credibility with your audience.
- List ways to introduce yourself to an audience.
- Define “reading the room”.
- Use body language effectively.
- Describe how to handle difficult audiences.
Get Establishing Credibility as a Speaker – Laura Bergells, Only Price $42
Tag: Establishing Credibility as a Speaker – Laura Bergells Review. Establishing Credibility as a Speaker – Laura Bergells download. Establishing Credibility as a Speaker – Laura Bergells discount.