- Struggling with your marketing efforts?
- Confused as to how to measure your progress?
- So are millions of other marketers.
That's why Google created Analytics – to increase confidence in their marketing platform called AdWords, where they generate 99% of their billion dollar revenue.
Welcome To Google Analytics For Marketing – Boost Sales & Lower Costs!
⇉ Watch the promo video to see How You Can Master Google Analytics Today!
⇉ Join Over 300,000+ Students Who Have Enrolled In My Online Courses!
⇉ 7,500+ Five Star Reviews on our courses prove Students Who Enrolling Are Getting Real Results!
Click ""Take This Course Now"" For Instant Access!"
⇉ You receive 20+ streamlined lectures and 3+ hours of HD video content
Student Success Testimonials:
8 days ago
Insightful, quick, and relatable
A good course for those who want to get a quick rundown of how Google analytics work. I liked how the instructors seemed to give personal advice from their own experiences and are very helpful on an individual basis. The lectures were also pretty short and snappy.
So many marketers don't know how to use analytics. They don't know how to boost sales or lower costs. They don't know what metrics to pay attention to and why. They don't know, for example, that a 20% decrease in bounce rate can mean up to a 50% or more increase in revenue.
But you're not like them. You sought out this course to get help and improve your marketing strategy and results. You're willing to spend a few dollars to massively improve your comprehension and mastery of Google's Analytics tool. You're going to learn how to increase your sales, and decrease your marketing costs. Along the way, you'll learn tips and tricks about paid advertising campaigns and how they fit into the Analytics picture. You'll also get a thoughtful response for every question you ask along the way, so there's no concern about getting stuck.
Here Is What You Will Learn Throughout Our Course:
- The Fundamentals of Google Analytics
- How To Increase Your Sales
- How To Decrease Your Spending
- Advanced Tracking
- Common Mistakes
- Case Studies
- And So Much More!
With the right mindset, understanding, and application of the teachings in this course, you will instantly begin to move towards understanding how to master Google Analytics!
When I learn something new, I add it to the course – at no additional cost to you! This is a course that will continue to add more and more to every aspect of your life.
What I can't do in this Course..
I can't guarantee your success – this course does take work on your part. But You Can Do It!
I am also not responsible for your actions. You are responsible for 100% of the decisions and actions you make while using this course.
This course will not remain this price forever! It's time to take action!
Click the "take this course" button at the top right now!
…every hour you delay is costing you money…
See you in the course!
Joe Parys & Nikaoli Warner
Section 1: Introduction to Google Analytics
- Welcome! Course Benefits – What You Will Learn And Get From Taking This Course (1:52)
- The Traffic Game: A Metaphor for Advertising (4:19)
- Objectives from Google Analytics (2:34)
- Adding Google Analytics to Your Website
- Quiz 1: Quiz 1
Section 2: How to Increase Sales with Google Analytics
- Specificity Sells: How to Use Google Analytics to Increase Sales (10:27)
- Case Study: Using Google Analytics to Sell a $5000 Sign (4:08)
- Fixing Broad Campaigns Pt. 1: Keyword Match Types and Google Analytics Data (7:03)
- Fixing Broad Campaigns Pt. 2: Focus on Likely Purchasers with Google Analytics (10:00)
- Focusing on Non-Bounces and Building Segments in (8:42)
- Quiz 2: Quiz 2
Section 3: How to Decrease Costs of Advertising with Google Analytics
- What Determines the Cost of Advertising (9:14)
- Using Google Analytics to Lower Cost of Advertising (5:59)
- Research to Improve Landing Page Experience (6:50)
- Using Google Analytics to Set Actionable Goals (5:03)
- When Bounce Rate May Be Inaccurate in Google Analytics (9:23)
- How Google Analytics Helped Lower CPC by 300% (9:32)
- Quiz 3: Quiz 3
Section 4: Advanced Analytics with Event Tracking
- How Google Analytics Usually Works VS Event Tracking (6:18)
- How to Add Event Tracking to Your Website and Check Using Google Analytics (6:27)
- Resource: Event Tracking Code to Implement
- Different Types of Events in Google Analytics (2:53)
Section 5: Common Mistakes to Avoid in Google Analytics and How to Fix Them
- Forgetting Internal Traffic Filters and Doing Retrospective Segments in Analytic (9:51)
- Forgetting Internal Traffic Pt. 2: Using Google Analytics Opt Out
- Referral Traffic in Google Analytics is Often Fake (5:32)
Section 6: Case Studies of Google Analytics
- Mismatched Conversion Tracking Fixed Using Google Analytics Data (2:44)
Section 7: Course Conclusion and Special Bonus
- Course Summary and Final Examination (1:13)
Get Google Analytics for Marketing – Boost Sales & Lower Costs – Joe Parys, Only Price $47
Tag: Google Analytics for Marketing – Boost Sales & Lower Costs – Joe Parys Review. Google Analytics for Marketing – Boost Sales & Lower Costs – Joe Parys download. Google Analytics for Marketing – Boost Sales & Lower Costs – Joe Parys discount.