When purchasing Intermediate BUILD – Jeremy Ethier course, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Intermediate BUILD – Jeremy Ethier
Adding muscle mass once you’ve already had a bit of training experience becomes difficult to do.
As an intermediate lifter, you’ve probably reached plateaus that have made it difficult to progress past your beginner stage.
You’re no longer benefiting from “newbie” gains and can no longer simply add weight to the bar every week to progress…
…and if you stick on a program that’s not optimally catered to your training experience (i.e. sticking to a program designed for beginners), then you’re not going see the results you’re looking for.
This is where most people get stuck and fail to further progress their physique – and is exactly what the intermediate BUILD program focuses on; advanced science-based strategies to help you break through plateaus and create the powerful-looking physique you’re after.
But with the right methods, you learn that it’s completely possible to do so.
The intermediate BUILD program employs various advanced tactics to take your physique to the next level and add that extra muscle mass you’re looking for; the main focus of your routine will be on a set of evidence-backed key lifts – that along with the advanced progression schemes we’ll use – are designed to pack on extra muscle mass in the right places.
This will be supplemented with a series of 8-week specialization phases that specifically target and accentuate certain body parts in order to really make a difference in your muscular development.
The above described methods of training, combined with a nutrition protocol designed to get you intaking the optimal amount of calories and macronutrients, will break you through any plateaus you’re currently experiencing and will be the key to achieving that extra growth your after.
- A Really Important Video, Downloads, and Links (8:05)
- Program Overview
- What’s New? (For Graduates Of The Beginner Program)
SECTION 1: NUTRITION
- Nutrition: The Basics
- Nutrition Tracking: The ULTIMATE Nutrition Spreadsheet (2:44)
- Nutrition Tracking: How and Why to Count Calories/Macros (3:12)
- Nutrition Tracking: How to Use Your Nutrition Spreadsheet (6:12)
- Staying Lean: Mini-Cuts
- Diet Hacks: “Optimizing” Your Nutrition & Supplements
SECTION 2: TRAINING
- Philosophy & Logic: Creating Objective Attractiveness
- The Main Workouts: Overview
- The Main Workouts: FAQ
- Progression: Getting Stronger and Tracking It (2:14)
- Strength Plateaus: Breaking Through
- Mind-Muscle Connection: Activating the RIGHT Muscles (3:16)
- Exercise Order: Optimizing It
- Exercise Alternatives: Best to Worst
- Science & Reason: The Evidence Behind Your Training
SECTION 3: ADDITIONAL ROUTINES – Why They’re Needed
- Warm Up Routine: Optimizing It (2:31)
- Abs Routine: Developing the Midsection (5:44)
- Cardio Routine: Staying Fit (1:26)
- Prehab Routine: Staying Injury Free (3:47)
SECTION 4: SPECIALIZATION PHASES – For Lagging Muscles
- Specialization Phases: Defined
- Specialization Workout Routines: Each Muscle Group
SECTION 5: EXERCISE TUTORIALS
- Chest Exercises (8:13)
- Back Exercises (8:27)
- Arms Exercises (1:58)
- Shoulder Exercises (3:59)
- Lower Body Exercises (10:37)
- Abdominal Exercises (5:44)
SECTION 6: MEASURING PROGRESS
- Results: How Fast You Should See It & How to Measure It
SECTION 7: NEXT STEPS – Revealing Your New Physique
- Transitioning: Determining When You’re Ready to Focus on Fat Loss
- Fat Loss: Nutrition
- Fat Loss: Training
- Fat Loss: Overcoming Plateaus
- Fat Loss: Diet Breaks and Refeeds
- Transitioning: Back to Lean Bulking OR Maintaining
SECTION 8: STRENGTH GOALS FOR THIS PROGRAM
- Strength Standards Defined
- Your Weekly Plan (Cheatsheet)
- Mobility Routine (If You Care About Long Term Health!)
- Sample Meal Plans & BWS Recipe Book
- Deload Weeks (Optimize Your Recovery)
- Alternative Workout Splits (3-Day, 4-Day, & Superset Routines)
- Full Body Home Workout Alternative (No Equipment)
- Alcohol Guidelines
- 1-on-1 BWS Coaching (14:24)
- Send Me Your Transformation!
Are you interested in? intermediate value theorem; intermediate fasting; intermediate directions; intermediatefilaments; intermediate definition
Purchasing Intermediate BUILD – Jeremy Ethier course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.