A cross-functional team is a group of people with different functional expertise working toward a common goal—and can include people from finance, marketing, operations, and human resources. Because everyone has their own priorities, crossfunctional teams can be challenging to lead. Team demands compete with the day-to-day demands that team members face from their own departments, and the team leader often has to rely more on influence than direct control. In this course, leadership trainer and executive coach Mike Figliuolo outlines the skills needed to successfully manage a cross-functional team, explains howto communicate effectively with team members, and shares how to resolve conflict when it arises.
- Define a cross-functional team.
- Identify different types of cross-functional teams.
- Explain how cross-functional teams are composed.
- Describe the advantages and challenges of having a crossfunctional team.
- Set direction for a team.
- Facilitate effective communication amongst team members.
- Address conflicting ideas, work styles, and personalities.
Get Managing a Cross-Functional Team – Mike Figliuolo, Only Price $42
Tag: Managing a Cross-Functional Team – Mike Figliuolo Review. Managing a Cross-Functional Team – Mike Figliuolo download. Managing a Cross-Functional Team – Mike Figliuolo discount.