"Honestly, this was one of the most valuable things I've ever spent money on. The thought process behind what you've developed has the power to completely change the way an agency owner thinks about selling their services. I'd have paid $10,000 for this had I known how valuable it would be."
— Joe Sullivan, Thinker & Founder of Gorilla 76
A New Pricing Philosophy
A point is a fixed unit of value. It’s your agency’s value metric.
Point pricing ensures clients get the full value of every dollar spent, regardless of how much time it takes to deliver. Points provide total transparency into pricing, progress, performance and resource allocation.
Each project is assigned a fixed-point total (e.g. blog post = 3 points) based on value creation rather than hourly estimates. The point totals are standard across all clients and are determined using the Fibonacci sequence (i.e. 1, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21 . . .).
The point pricing model is built on the philosophy that if you can define the scope, which is possible with nearly every marketing agency service, then you can standardize the service and assign a set point value.
Introducing Point Pricing for Agencies
Point Pricing for Agencies is a three-course, on-demand series featuring more than a dozen exclusive resources, including pricing strategy documents, tools and templates that your agency can use to establish, launch and evolve its own point pricing model.
Each session explores the concepts and processes behind the point pricing system, and gives agencies the knowledge and guidance needed to shift to a value-based pricing model that is designed to drive productivity, profits and performance.
- 3, 90-minute webinars (est. 60-minute presentation and 30-minute Q&A for each) with Paul Roetzer, Founder and CEO of PR 20/20, and author of The Marketing Agency Blueprint.
- On-demand access to all webinar recordings and materials.
- More than a dozen downloadable assets, including slide decks, templates and worksheets.
- Quarterly live video conference office hours in 2018 (March, June, September, December) for Q&A and conversations with other agencies using point pricing.
- Access to a private Facebook Group for registrants to collaborate and share. The group is moderated by PR 20/20’s leadership team.
Session 1: Introduction to Point Pricing
- [Deck] Introduction to Point Pricing
- [Video] Session 1 Webinar On-Demand
- [Resource] 12 Questions to Guide Your Pricing Model Transformation
- [Resource] Lessons Learned
- [Worksheet] How to Calculate Points
- [Worksheet] Sample Service Package
Session 2: Integration and Management of Point Pricing
- [Template] Internal Client Services Report & Performance Analysis
- [Template] Sample Invoice
- [Template] Sample Client Dashboard & Monthly GamePlans
- [Resource] Weekly Progress Report
- [Resource] Internal Client Services Report
- [Deck] Integration and Management of Points
- [Video] Session 2 Webinar On-Demand
Session 3: Positioning, Selling and Transitioning Clients to Point Pricing
- [Video] Session 3 Webinar On-Demand
- [Deck] Positioning, Selling and Transitioning Clients to Point Pricing
- [Resource] Internal Planning Q&A
- [Resource] Point Pricing Client FAQ
- [Template] Sample Client Communications
- [Template] Sample Employee Communications
- [Template] Sample Terms of Agreement
- [Resource] Marketing Audit
Quarterly Office Hours
- March Office Hours
- July Office Hours
- September Office Hours
- December Office Hours
- April Office Hours
- June Office Hours
- September Office Hours
- April 2020 Office Hours
- September 2020 Office Hours
- 12 Videos
- 11 PDFs
- 7 Downloads
Get Point Pricing for Agencies – Paul Roetzer & Jessica Miller , Only Price $139
Tag: Point Pricing for Agencies – Paul Roetzer & Jessica Miller Review. Point Pricing for Agencies – Paul Roetzer & Jessica Miller download. Point Pricing for Agencies – Paul Roetzer & Jessica Miller discount.