You and your business are being talked about on social media… right now.
Whether it's a Facebook post, a tweet on Twitter or a photo on Instagram…
…your prospects and customers have changed the way they voice criticism and praise.
They've also changed they way they find and consume information…
…and they've even changed the way they buy too.
Successful businesses must adapt their marketing to these changes.
FACT: Businesses NEED Social & Community Managers Now More Than Ever
(…Who Actually Know What They're Doing)
If you're here, you already know that having a social media strategy is an important aspect of any digital marketing strategy.
But, if you're like most businesses, you're not doing it as well as you know you should be.
Your business needs to have plans and processes in place in order to:
- Listen to what your folks are saying about you on social media so you can monitor and respond to customer service and reputation management issues…
- Influence them in a positive way, by establishing authority, often through the distribution and sharing of valuable content…
- Network and associate with authoritative and influential individuals and brands…
- Sell them your products and services, without coming across as sleazy or pushy.
In other words, good social media management helps to control the conversation about your business, leading to positive customer experiences, increased authority and ultimately more leads and sales.
Get Social & Community Mastery Class – Russ Henneberry, Only Price $77
So that's why businesses need Social and Community Managers.
There's just one problem: Most so-called "social media managers" don't know what they're doing.
That's where you come in.
As a Certified Social & Community Manager, you'll learn to assess your business' goals and employ sound and measurable social media marketing practices to meet those goals.
More specifically, in this master class, you'll learn:
- The "Social Success Cycle" framework that gives you instant clarity on the 4 categories of social media marketing activities (and the category every business should begin with).
- How to create your Customer Avatar in order to architect a social media strategy that attracts leads and buyers (our simple Customer Avatar Worksheet will show you how to build your avatar).
- How to recognize and leverage the strength (and avoid the weakness) of both "Seeker" and "Engagement" social media channels.
- The "10-Minute Social Media Audit" that immediately identifies gaps in your social media marketing so you can close them.
- The two categories of social media marketing that can (and should) be automated by software (don't worry, we tell you which programs to use).
- The "Feedback Loop" process that exponentially increases the impact of social media marketing on product/service development, customer service and content creation.
- The 5 keyword categories that matter when monitoring the web for customer service and reputation issues ("Listen" for these keywords and you'll immediately join the social conversation about your brand).
- The Social Listening Keyword Research Planner that makes social listening campaign set up a breeze.
- How to set up social listening using paid tools (and an alternative method using free tools for those on a tight budget).
- The simple 3-Step Social Media Customer Service Plan to employ when dealing with angry customers on public social channels.
- 4 methods to growing connections on any social channel (look out for the "Indoctrination" and "Bouncing" processes).
- 7 blog post templates that create high-quality, "shareworthy" blog content with speed (never get stuck for blog post ideas again).
- The Social Media Topic Map handout that transforms boring, "ho hum" social media channels into thriving social communities.
- The 6-Step "socialization" process you'll apply to every new piece of content you create (this will maximize your social media exposure).
- How to defeat the "Social Fire Hose" (and create social media updates that get noticed in the sea of social status updates).
- How to leverage "Long Tail Media Outreach" (in order to generate traffic, links and authority from blogs, podcasts and more).
- How to combine Social Media Topic Maps and "The Short List" process to create a network of influencers (these can really can "move the needle" for your business).
- How "Reverse Media Outreach" works today (and how to position yourself to take advantage of it).
- The "Value First" strategy that seamlessly and subtly transforms casual social media connections into leads and customers (without being sleazy).
- 3 types of "Value First" offers (and when to use each one).
- How to employ "Content Segmentation", social media and social advertising to ascend social connections to leads and customers.
- How to use content + social media to intersect with "The Customer Journey" from the Awareness to Conversion stage.
In short, Certified Social & Community Managers are able to not only manage and control the social conversation about you and your business… they are also able to track, measure and monetize your social media efforts.
If you're interested in becoming a Certified Social & Community Manager, then I have one question for you…
Are You A "Doer"…or Just a "Talker?"
(or…Why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Let's face it: Marketing experts are a dime a dozen.
So how do you separate those who "walk the talk" from the ones who merely…
That's the problem!
And at DigitalMarketer, it was our problem, too. You see, we don't just teach marketing best practices, we actually DO MARKETING for businesses that we ACTUALLY OWN.
We aren't researchers. We aren't journalists.
We're business owners running companies (both online and offline) in B2B and B2C markets selling everything from cosmetics to camping equipment to industrial water filters and everything in-between.
In other words: WE ACTUALLY DO THIS STUFF…
…so we know how hard it is to find truly skilled people who know what they're talking about.
And that's why we created the "Social & Community Mastery" course and certification.
We built this certification to train our own team members, but in the spirit of "open sourcing" our business (which is what DigitalMarketer is all about) we're now making this certification and training available to the world.
In short, we're making it available to YOU… What You'll Learn In This Course
The Social Success Cycle
Learn the 4 critical categories of social media marketing activities. Understanding the different forms of social communication will help you identify your business goals and focus on the category that best fits your needs.
The "10 Minute Social Media Audit"
Quickly evaluate your social media presence and determine where there are gaps, so you can close them. When you know how often you post and what type of content you regularly provide, you can develop new ways to engage your followers.
Value First Strategies
Learn the appropriate types of offers to make in social media channels, including valuable content, opt-in offers and deep-discount offers. These 3 main offers will seamlessly and subtly transform casual social media connections into leads and customers.
Learn how to create and monitor an online community by building relationships and encouraging relationships between members. When your customers have a safe place to discuss your product and their goals, you will decrease churn and increase retention.
The certification interface makes it easy for you to consume the content and track your progress.
The social cycle is the foundation to social media success. We'll cover the cycle, how to apply it in your business, and more.
Social & Community Mastery Course Details
In this 7 hour course, you'll learn exactly how to apply a social media strategy you'll actually use in your business
- Lesson 1: From The Author
- Lesson 2: Social Success Cycle
- Lesson 3: Social Media Marketing Goals
- Lesson 4: The Customer Avatar
- Lesson 5: Which Social Media Channel Is Right For You
- Lesson 6: Engagement vs Seeker Channels
- Lesson 7: 10 Minute Social Media Audit
- Lesson 8: Social Media Dont's
- Lesson 9: When to Automate
- Lesson 1: Why Listen?
- Lesson 2: Social Listening Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Listening Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Listening Metrics
- Lesson 5: Social Listening Setup
- Lesson 6: Social Listening Keyword Planning
- Lesson 7: Tool Demo: Keyword Alert Setup
- Lesson 8: Listening Without Paid Tools
- Lesson 9: Using A Feedback Loop
- Lesson 10: Tool Demo: Tag And Task Setup
- Lesson 11: The 3-Step Social Customer Service Plan
- Lesson 1: Why Influence?
- Lesson 2: Social Influencing Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Influencing Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Influencing Metrics
- Lesson 5: Growing Social Profiles
- Lesson 6: Social Media Bouncing
- Lesson 7: Social Media Topic Map
- Lesson 8: 7 Blog Post Templates
- Lesson 9: Socializing Blog Content
- Lesson 10: Step 1 – Splinter
- Lesson 11: Step 2 – Visualize
- Lesson 12: Step 3 – Broadcast
- Lesson 13: Step 4 – Tag
- Lesson 14: Step 5 – Monitor
- Lesson 15: Step 6 – Schedule
- Lesson 16: Tool Demo – Edgar
- Lesson 17: Defeating The "Social Fire Hose"
- Lesson 18: Tool Demo – Facebook's Boost Post Function
- Lesson 19: What's Your SOP?
- Lesson 1: Why Network?
- Lesson 2: Social Networking Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Networking Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Networking Metrics
- Lesson 5: What Is Media?
- Lesson 6: Long Tail Media Outreach
- Lesson 7: What Does Long Tail Media Want?
- Lesson 8: Networking By Topic Map
- Lesson 9: The "Short List"
- Lesson 10: Reverse Media Outreach
- Lesson 11: Staying Compliant
- Lesson 1: Why Selling?
- Lesson 2: Social Selling Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Selling Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Selling Metrics
- Lesson 5: The Value First Strategy
- Lesson 6: Value First Offers
- Lesson 7: The Customer Journey
- Lesson 8: Content Segmentation
- Lesson 9: Segmentation + Retargeting
- Lesson 10: DEMO: Setting Up A Segmented Website
- Lesson 11: Content + Social Media + Ad Retargeting
- Lesson 12: Putting It All Together
What You'll Get:
When you enroll today, you'll receive instant access to:
- The Social & Community Mastery Course
- 5 Core Modules
- 62 Video Lessons
- 9 Handouts
- 5 Quizzes (one for each module)
Plus, upon successful completing of the course and all exams you will also receive:
- A badge designating you as a Certified Social & Community Manager that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Social & Community Manager
- Tuition: $495
- Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Setting: Online/Virtual
- Course Length: 7 Hours
- Expected Completion Time: 3 – 7 Days
How It Works
TAKE THE COURSE
The course is a 7 hour intensive training, with 62 lessons, 9 handouts, 5 quizzes, & a final exam.
PASS THE TEST
70% or better is required to pass the exam. You have 3 attempts to pass.
DISPLAY YOUR BADGE
You'll get a digital badge to share on your social channels & a printable certificate for framing.
Get Social & Community Mastery Class – Russ Henneberry, Only Price $77
Tag: Social & Community Mastery Class – Russ Henneberry Review. Social & Community Mastery Class – Russ Henneberry download. Social & Community Mastery Class – Russ Henneberry discount.