What you’ll learn
- Make informed strategic decision
- Inspire and direct your team to greater readiness and competitiveness
- Use strategic thinking to add value to your organization
- Understand the needs and expectations of your customers to decide the future course of action
- Anticipate and innovate strategies to link strategic vision to core capabilities
- Recognize opportunities to influence and create strategic alliances
- Use strategic thinking to identify key strengths and weaknesses in your work group
- Encourage and support risk taking and innovation at all levels
- Develop persuasive skills to sell your strategic ideas
The students willing to register for this course are required to have a minimum of three years managerial experience along with basic knowledge of project and team management.
The Strategic Planning Skills course is a fundamental course to develop a practical approach towards becoming a strategic decision maker. The course is designed for managers working in any organization and face challenges in their everyday jobs. The managers are required to address the issues on day-to-day basis and are required to make better strategic decisions at a very fast pace. This course will provide the knowledge to conduct need analysis, problem solving and strategic decision making to achieve better business value.
This Strategic Planning Skills course will teach the candidates to become an innovator, a persuasive player, and a champion of strategic decision making. The course helps the students to gain the knowledge and skills to conduct SWOT analysis, leverage key prospects for strategic opportunities, and inspire risk taking and innovation. This course provides the students with the essential skills to add value to their organization and move their team forward decisively.
PMI, Project Management Institute, Project Management Professional (PMP), PMP, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), CAPM, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), PMI-ACP, PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP), PMI-RMP, PMBOK, PgMP, PULSE OF THE PROFESSION, THE PMI TALENT TRIANGLE and The PMI REP Logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Who this course is for:
- The course is intended for professionals working in managerial roles in any organization.
- The prospective candidates should ideally work in a decision making job-role involving business and technical decision making.
5 sections • 83 lectures • 1h 58m total length
- Course Outline
- Lesson 1 – Preparing for the Strategic Planning Process
- Lesson 02 – Initiating the Strategic Planning Process
- Lesson 03 – Developing the Strategic Plan
- Lesson 4 – Executing the Plan
Get Strategic Planning Skills – Anonymous , Only Price $42
Tag: Strategic Planning Skills Review. Strategic Planning Skills download. Strategic Planning Skills discount.