The lick building method
CREATING GREAT LINES AND LICKS
- THE SKILL OF CREATING GREAT LINES ON THE SPOT
- HOW TO BUILD GREAT LICKS STEP BY STEP
- CREATE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL LINES INSTANTLY
- SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND & EASY TO USE
THE PERFECT SOLOING TRAINING GROUND
Have you been practicing quite intensely, but can't seem to put it all together? You have a lot of pieces of the puzzle, but the ability to play fluently eludes you?
The reason is so obvious when you know what it is: You are missing the skills that bring it all together. You are missing a few pieces of the puzzle that are rarely taught.
WE CALL THEM TALENTED, BUT…
We are taught that if we learn chords, scales, licks, rhythm and theory it will all come together into this dynamic playing style that looks effortless and easy.
But it doesn't. It only comes together for a few people who are lucky enough to do the right thing accidentally. Then because we don't understand the cause of their success we call them talented.
FILL IN THE GAPS
What you and I need to do is to fill in the gaps. We need to learn the skills that bring everything together and the blues is such a perfect training ground for this.
Getting these pieces of your puzzle right might be the most effective thing you can do right now. It might be the one thing that holds you back more than anything else.
HOW TO REALLY MASTER YOUR INSTRUMENT
I used to look at blues as a quick way to jam with other musicians. Everyone knew what to do. I just had to yell "Blues in A" the drummer picked the beat and off we all went.
But then I started obsessing about Blues player extraordinaire Stevie Ray Vaughn. I studied his playing style like it was the only thing in the world for months, designed practice routines to target the skills I wanted and the most amazing thing happened.
By analyzing what went on in his playing and then devising practice routines and methods that I could use to quickly attain his skills – I totally and completely changed my experience of soloing.
WHERE IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
Months of practicing technique, licks and sequences came together into something I could really use and I had attained a whole new level of professional competence in this area.
It spread into all areas of my playing and into all styles that I was involved in.
The lessons I derived from going deeply into his playing and the blues discipline was exactly what I needed to put together all my skills into one major skill: Mastering soloing. This course is the result of rethinking and refining the tools I used to get there.
THE SKILL BUILDER
- THE SKILL BUILDER & MANUALS – PART 1 (22:11)
- THE SKILL BUILDER & JAM TRACKS – PART 2 (24:40)
- SOUND CONTROL – PART 1 (21:17)
- SOUND CONTROL – PART 2 (29:24)
THE ART OF PHRASING
- THE ART OF PHRASING – PART 1 (24:47)
- THE ART OF PHRASING – PART 2 (25:06)
- THE ART OF PHRASING – PART 3 (26:49)
- THE ART OF PHRASING – PART 4 (17:18)
- EXERCISE VIDEOS (3:31)
EXPANDING THE BLUES SCALE
- EXPANDING THE BLUES SCALE (32:35)
THE SUPER SKILL
- THE SUPER SKILL- PART 1 (35:38)
- THE SUPER SKILL – PART 2 (32:44)
- THE SUPER SKILL – PART 3 (34:06)
CREATING LINES & LICKS
- CREATING LINES & LICKS – PART 1 (23:51)
- CREATING LINES & LICKS – PART 2 (31:53)
- CREATING LINES & LICKS – PART 3 (32:54)
- CREATING LINES & LICKS – PART 4 (29:38)
- CREATING LINES & LICKS – PART 5 (21:37)
- CREATING LINES & LICKS – PART 6 (15:50)
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER – PART 1 (33:05)
- PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER – PART 2 (27:38)
- PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER – PART 3 (33:20)
- PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER – PART 4 (27:51)
- PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER – PART 5 (23:45)
- PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER – PART 6 (32:46)
- BENDING EXERCISE ONE (0:24)
- BENDING EXERCISE TWO (0:14)
- BENDING EXERCISE THREE (0:27)
- VIBRATO EXERCISE ONE (0:15)
- VIBRATO EXERCISE TWO (0:28)
- SLIDING EXERCISE ONE (0:23)
- SLIDING EXERCISE TWO (0:32)
- SLIDING EXERCISE THREE (0:48)
Get The Power Blues Skill Builder – Claus Levin , Only Price $35
Tag: The Power Blues Skill Builder – Claus Levin Review. The Power Blues Skill Builder – Claus Levin download. The Power Blues Skill Builder – Claus Levin discount.power blues reviews, power blues skill builder, powder blues band , blues power eric clapton, powder blue miata, blues power pedal