When purchasing Useful Genetiacs Part I – University of British Columbia course, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Useful Genetiacs Part I – University of British Columbia
About this course
Genetics permeates every aspect of the 21st century, from our doctors’ offices to our judicial systems. By the end of this course, you’ll be well prepared to deal with both today’s genetic issues and new questions that are sure to arise in the future.
This challenging but very rewarding course focuses on the genetics issues that impact our health and well-being, while providing the same rigorous examination of genetics principles as a college genetics course.
The course is taught in two parts. Part 1 consists of 6 modules followed by a final exam. You’ll learn how genes work and how the different versions we inherit affect our daily lives and our society. You’ll learn to evaluate predictions about health risk, why DNA fingerprinting is so powerful, and what analysis of your DNA does and doesn’t reveal.
What you’ll learn
- Why our DNAs are so similar but our appearances are so different
- How DNA differences affect gene functions
- What personal genomics can and can’t tell us
- Why cancer is usually caused by bad luck rather than bad decisions
- How to analyze your ancestry, even back to the Neanderthals
- How to communicate what you’ve learned to your family and community
Are you interested in? useful genetics; useful genetics youtube; useful genetics; university of british columbia; useful genetics coursera; rosie redfield useful genetics
Purchasing Useful Genetiacs Part I – University of British Columbia course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.