The first 90 days of a new job are crucial. Your boss will decide if you’re the right fit for the job and whether you can deliver results. It’s a fun time, but it’s also really scary. Aimee Bateman, career expert and founder of Careercake.com, has placed over 4,000 people in their dream jobs. In this course, she breaks down those first 90 days for you, month by month, and outlines the activities you need to perform in order to make a real impact. Learn how to absorb all the new information, impress your boss and get along with your coworkers, and deliver the performance you promised in your interview. Plus, find out what to do if the job’s not everything you expected it would be.
This course was created by Careercake, the careers content platform. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Explain how to establish touch points with new colleagues.
- Recognize common mistakes you could make in your first 90 days.
- Name the steps you should take during the first 30 days of a new management job.
- Recall what you should implement during the second month of a management job.
- List the steps to take if you find that your new job is not turning out like you hoped it would.
Get What to Do in the First 90 Days of Your New Job – Anonymous , Only Price $42
Tag: What to Do in the First 90 Days of Your New Job Review. What to Do in the First 90 Days of Your New Job download. What to Do in the First 90 Days of Your New Job discount.