That’s what Grant Cardone told me at the end of our epic interview this week.
Grant and I have been friends for years.
I’ve admired his hustle and results, followed his work, spoken at his events, and read his books.
He was one of the earliest guests on my podcast when it launched over 4 years ago.
So when I saw he was in town last weekend (flying in on his private jet), I had to reach out to see if he could come by to record another episode.
And I’m so glad I did.
Grant is someone who people either love or hate.
He’s created extraordinary results that no one can deny (hundreds of millions in sales annually, incredible wealth, massive impact, bestselling books and courses, the list goes on).
He is unapologetic about what he stands for and why he does what he does.
But not everyone is willing to play at his level of commitment and hustle.
So if you’re feeling lazy, this might not be the episode for you.
If, however, you’re ready for inspiration to take your entire life to the next level and create massive wealth, look no further than Episode 497 with my man Grant Cardone.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK:
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you made early on? (10:24)
- How much is “rich?” (18:56)
- What’s the biggest thing holding you back right now? (55:51)
- What would it take for you to do a $900 million deal right now? (58:08)
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why people hate sales (and how to fix that mindset) (12:30)
- Why the middle class is doomed (13:05)
- The value in becoming great at something you hate (17:15)
- The best places to invest your money (23:58)
- The story of how Grant convinced his wife to marry him (after she wouldn’t go out with him for over a year) (31:54)
- Why you can’t just do what you love and expect to get rich (39:38)
- How billionaires operate differently from millionaires (52:32)
- Plus much more…
Get Why the Happiest People Are Rich – Lewis Howes & Grant Cardone , Only Price $42
Tag: Why the Happiest People Are Rich – Lewis Howes & Grant Cardone Review. Why the Happiest People Are Rich – Lewis Howes & Grant Cardone download. Why the Happiest People Are Rich – Lewis Howes & Grant Cardone discount.