What you’ll learn
- Plan your entire year using a system that lets you gain visibility into how you are spending your time on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly scale
- Schedule needed buffer time so that you aren’t constantly over allocating your time and then playing catch up
- Consistently stay in the flow because you have intelligently planning out your time
- Build the SKILL of estimating the time cost of your projects by doing it over and over and getting feedback through this system
Take the previous 4 courses in the Mastering Planning Series
The pinnacle of the Mastering Planning series is this course, yearly planning. In this course, you will learn how to plan out your entire year in advance.
For most people, planning at the yearly level seems impossible.
Because it seems like such a long time.
However, as you have learned in the previous courses in this series, a year actually isn’t that much time.
In the first and second courses in this series, you learned that for the average person, you might only have 10 or 20 hours of truly unscheduled, free, discretionary time per week.
The rest is filled with household tasks, going to work and spending time exercising, eating and socializing with other people.
10 hours a week means roughly 500 hours a year.
That’s not that much.
That’s enough to do a dozen or so minor projects and a few major ones (100h+)
That’s the magic of this system.
Once you realize how limited your free time is, and know the constraints on you time at the various levels, it’s much more manageable to decide what you want to spend your time on.
What is 100 hours?
It’s enough to start playing the piano or guitar (2 hours a week).
Or coach your kid’s soccer team (4 hours a week for half the year).
Or start painting watercolors (2 hours per week).
Or plan a date night with your significant other (2-4h per week, so up to 200h/year).
Just the 4 things above will fill up 500 hours a year.
What will you do with your 500 hours?
What is really important out of the 4 areas of your life?
We often plan our year around Jan 1st.
What are your priorities?
How can you move each area of your life (The big 4) forward this year?
We only get so much time.
How will you use your’s?
See you inside the course,
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who want to chart out the course of their career with an integrated planning system
- Students who want to plan their year so they can get ahead of the curve
- Entrepreneurs who want to make the most of their limited time
6 sections • 10 lectures • 1h 6m total length
- Mastering Planning Vol 5: Yearly Planning – Introduction
- Mastering Planning Vol 5: Yearly Planning – Measurement
- Mastering Planning Vol 5: Yearly Planning – Learning
- Mastering Planning Vol 5: Yearly Planning – Planning
- Mastering Planning Vol 5: Yearly Planning – Action
- Mastering Planning Vol 5: Yearly Planning – Conclusion
Get Mastering Planning Vol 5: Yearly Planning – Timothy Kenny, Only Price $42
Tag: Mastering Planning Vol 5: Yearly Planning – Timothy Kenny Review. Mastering Planning Vol 5: Yearly Planning – Timothy Kenny download. Mastering Planning Vol 5: Yearly Planning – Timothy Kenny discount.