When purchasing Masters Of Influence Training – Part 1 of 14 – David Shephard course, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Masters Of Influence Training – Part 1 of 14 – David Shephard
Did you know that Influence is the number 1 life skill? By booking your place on Masters of Influence you can be sure to guarantee yourself a considerable, noticeable and dramatic increase in your ability to Influence and persuade others.
WHAT DOES THE COURSE INCLUDE?
Master Trainer David Shephard will utilise his twenty five years of experience and work with you over the 3 days to ensure your personal development. By increasing your power and your ability to lead and persuade others in real-word situations you will learn to utilise your most powerful skill – your Influence.
Understanding and utilising the most successful models of Influence is a big part of the process, however what sets Masters of Influence apart from the rest is the high level of practical application, which is core to this Programme.
As an attendant you will be looking at:
- Robert Cialdini’s 6 Rules of Influence : Cialdini’s 6 rules of influence are reciprocity, commitment and consistency, social proof, liking, authority and scarcity which have been academically proven to increase your influence. Masters of Influence will take these rules and show you how to apply them in a variety of situations.
- The latest discoveries in Neuroscience : Scientific advances can now provide fascinating insights into the brain, identifying the important emotions, memory structures and triggers.
- Ericksonian Hypnosis : Masters of Influence takes this effective form of hypnosis and gives it another perspective.
What is instead of looking at this as a psychotherapy we look at it as an extreme example of influence?
- Mentalism : Of course much of this is trickery and for entertainment purposes however some of the best mentalists have an effective ability to influence others, through the use of verbal or non verbal suggestion – without them even realising it.
- Secret Service questioning techniques : For obvious reasons these organisations want to be at the cutting edge of influence. Some of what they know is starting to leak out! During this event these models will be brought together in a highly useable form.
With the use of NLP learning techniques and the analysis of several models of influence David Shephard will open you up to the opportunities and possibilities of your own influence and leadership. Based on proven theory with prattle application Masters of Influence will provide you with the tools so you can take a quantum leap forward on your personal road to success.
Are you interested in? influencer marketing; influence synonym; influence collocation; influence marketing; influence and affect
Purchasing Masters Of Influence Training – Part 1 of 14 – David Shephard course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.